Inspired by "Why Women Should Swallow..."

Ladies, please share your experiences... (Well, men can too, but unless we have some gay or bi guys (Not That There's Anything Wrong With That) here who'll come out, it won't be personal experience...).

Any truth to the stories I've heard that what a man eats/drinks affects the taste of his cum?

If so, what do you recommend a guy eat or drink before seeing you which will make the bbbjcim experience more enjoyable for you?

I first heard this on a (non-hobby) mailing list I own, where one of the women members told of her own experiments (leading to a very funny story about her husband wondering why he was getting pineapple and blowjobs every night for a week...). IIRC, she couldn't tell any difference between his "no pineapple" cum and his "pineapple" cum, which suggests that this may be very much a YMMV situation. I figure that there may be some people here who have much more experience here than my 'net acquaintance does. So have at it.

Cheers,

bcg
A hobbist friend of mine used to swear that pineapple juice was a favorite of the ladies he saw - made his jiz sweet. Lea can probably verify or dispell that.
I have a dear friend that is a provider (not in this area) and she swears that pineapple is the way to go as well.
Yes foods affect alot of it..........
http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Tast...emen&id=164106
I have found that someone's eating habits do make a difference in taste. Unfortunately I have not had anyone willing to commit to a research plan and change their diet to verify it. Volunteers? I'd need a sample at least every other day if not every day. And, of course, I need a control also for comparison. :-)
Tess
  • BIG C
  • 03-03-2010, 01:24 PM
I have found that someone's eating habits do make a difference in taste. Unfortunately I have not had anyone willing to commit to a research plan and change their diet to verify it. Volunteers? I'd need a sample at least every other day if not every day. And, of course, I need a control also for comparison. :-)
Tess Originally Posted by JxnBiLady
There have been many studies and much research done on this topic (both gov't and private) and from what I know of it from reading about it, the results are always the same conclusions.....Diet does have an effect on the taste of a man's semen.....The short version is this:

Coffee drinkers, fast food diets, etc. are usually not too good
Sugary fruits (pineapples, sugar canes, papaya, mangoes, etc.) usually very palatable.....

Of course, as you said, I don't have any personal knowledge of this, other than my reading about it so if ladies like Dallas, Belinda, Lea, and Tess chime in and report anything different than what I've stated, then I'd say defer to their experience over mine.....lol
I have heard that dairy will also lend an off-taste.
Also if a guy is diabetic,I usually can tell...usually if you eat a "sugar free" diet,you will be thinner in consistency and a blander taste
I had a client one time who tasted sweet. After the big swallow I told him so and then commented that studies had shown that drinking pineapple juice could cause that to happen. He told me then that he'd had a glass of pineapple juice that morning with his breakfast MORE PINEAPPLE JUICE PLEASE!!!!
I had a client one time who tasted sweet. After the big swallow I told him so and then commented that studies had shown that drinking pineapple juice could cause that to happen. He told me then that he'd had a glass of pineapple juice that morning with his breakfast MORE PINEAPPLE JUICE PLEASE!!!! Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
I'm running out now and buying a case................;-)
I had a client one time who tasted sweet. After the big swallow I told him so and then commented that studies had shown that drinking pineapple juice could cause that to happen. He told me then that he'd had a glass of pineapple juice that morning with his breakfast MORE PINEAPPLE JUICE PLEASE!!!! Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
I'm running out now and buying a case................;-) Originally Posted by beetle
I already know the lead story on the local TeeVee Snoozecasts tomorrow afternoon: "Mysterious Pineapple Juice Shortage Affects the Mid-South".

Cheers,

bcg
yes a great diets of lots of natural sugars that derive from fruits do cause a wonderful sticky sweet substance expelled from men...so if a man doesnt cum a gallon and tastes like strawberry or pineapple life savers, you may line up at my door
See you next week, Babe!
  • 03-06-2010, 11:31 AM
yes a great diets of lots of natural sugars that derive from fruits do cause a wonderful sticky sweet substance expelled from men...so if a man doesnt cum a gallon and tastes like strawberry or pineapple life savers, you may line up at my door Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
So....who's door do we line up at if we do "cum a gallon" and taste like strawberry or pineapple life savers?
cumming a gallon would ensure a facial and mouth, just dont shoot my eye out lol!