Corona

With all these girls traveling back and forth to Korea, start to worry about corona. Corona hit over 2K in Korea and spreading fast.
  • grail
  • 02-28-2020, 02:10 PM
The sideline troll striketh again.
The sideline troll striketh again. Originally Posted by grail
It’s an understatement, now he has my attention because now I am thinking this dude has been banned before and this is a new handle for him.
I think he’s the guy in the pic that’s posted on all the amp doors bc it’s obvious he and the AMP are not on good terms
track him down the guy in the picture post at amp
Mr. Ghost and Mr. Monday right, that boy have a new handle, he that troll under the bridge trying to get attention for being nobody.
Which spa my picture is posted? I want to go verify my short fat ugly Korean picture is posted or not. or is it picture of Mr. G?

Anyway, I raised a valid concern and all you trolls are going crazy. I wonder why.
  • pipe
  • 02-28-2020, 09:44 PM
Spa promoters.
We all gonna get corona virus. Very infectious, 21 day latency, caries on currency. Be like the flu. If you old, you might be fucked with decent death rate at 15%
Was wondering how long it would take for a thread like this with all the travel to and from Korea, actually took longer than I thought. SMH
Spa promoters. Originally Posted by pipe
So they are promoters. I thought they just get discounts for bumping reviews of Blue. So How many are there?
Was wondering how long it would take for a thread like this with all the travel to and from Korea, actually took longer than I thought. SMH Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Speak up the concern. This is community forum.

With latest news that corona in Korea is out of control and US is not putting travel ban, I would hold off on Korean spa. It is indicated to me that corona is multiplying crazy in Korea and I know many girls in spa travel back and forth. Some probably just came from Korea.
I thought this would be about AMP tips for the neighborhood in Queens
Where is the picture posted i have never seen it before
I have recently stopped going to sub Amps in arlington. I was in one and the lady in the next room was coughing. Problaly nothing but it's time to take a break