Encounter: What a Great Way To Start My Weekend With The Sophisticated Jessica at Luxury

Date: 2/28/20
Name: Jessica
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: B2B, BBBJ, DFK, BBBJ, DATY/DATO, MISH, K9, RACG, ACG, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Medium length brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Built like a volleyball player. Petite but with fit body, sexy legs, round ass, and nice perky C tits. I’d say 5’ 2”. Definitely a looker but her personality stands out, and she is very sweet and sophisticated.
Recommendation: Yes
wow.. that is a well-written review!

and so illustrious. you captured all the things that make Jessica so wonderful to be with, from moment to moment. the Volleyball Player description threw me a bit, LOL, but Jessica is well-built.. I think of a Volleyball player spiking, Jessica is too short for that

if you want a lady that is attuned to your needs and pleasure for 60 minutes, that is Jessica.. very fun and sexy.
Now it’s time for weekend doubles with her and Liah.
Now it’s time for weekend doubles with her and Liah. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
She does doubles?
is she new or from difference spa ?
  • Xan
  • 03-01-2020, 03:43 PM
is she new or from difference spa ? Originally Posted by TX_hammer

Likely from a different place.
Good review
  • Xan
  • 03-08-2020, 06:50 PM
She does doubles? Originally Posted by golfistheanswer

Someone knows the answer to this. Spill the beans
Someone knows the answer to this. Spill the beans Originally Posted by Xan
Ha!

read my review of Jessica back in August, when she was "BiBi".. a pseudo answer lies there!

Jessica does it all!
Ha!

read my review of Jessica back in August, when she was "BiBi".. a pseudo answer lies there!

Jessica does it all! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
and Chung has it all (the information that is). Someone get this guy a friggin AMP award