Encounter: Fuck Doll Angie at Blue one of the VERY BEST, EVER.

Date: 3 1 2020
Name: Angie
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Bbbj and DT in various positions, tuma, daty and dato, cim, and more you would simply not believe.
Hair Length and Color: Long healthy black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Lovely face and smile, perfect nipples (more reactive than any I’ve ever met), big lips for kissing and sucking (which she does so well), shaved pussy tunnel which feels so great on your dick, tall and slim curvaceous womanly alabaster figure (maybe 5’6” and 115 lbs?) topped off by wonderful legs and an ass and asshole that need to be seen to be believed.
Recommendation: Yes
The Pope had spoken! Nuff said my eminence.
I think I now know who will have my vote on Super Tuesday.
Saw Her last week. She was tight and it took a while to get her comfortable. When I got her on top, she was very comfortable. She turned into an animal on the top and would not let me stop until she got off.
Those nips would poke your eyes out.
Go see the nips and stay for the animal riding?
Holy Tornado! Having now had the pleasure, I see what all the buzz is about.

Angie truly is a nearly ideal provider: so sexy looking and so giving in every way.

And those nipples — OMG! They look amazing and also tell you she’s a genuine nympho who lives to take and give pleasure.
Shoots to the top of my list. Thanks for the review, your holiness.
The nipple talk has me curious

Who has the longest nipples in Ampville right now? Is it her?
I know of none longer. You've got to see these nipples to believe them. And they can dance and do all sorts of tricks!
Good read!! She has the largest in amp land
I don't just want but I need to meet this girl.
Best ever? I'm in.
Could be a worthy addition for sure.
I hope her dance card leaves space for me!
Angie has a lot of competition at Blue now. Her game is at the top with the rest of them. Tiara, Lara, Elin, Mia, Boa, Jay, and potentially Vicky returning and Hara

A ton to choose from