Encounter: We've Got 12 Days of "Christmas" Left, With Unbelievably Cute and Adorable Thai Ari at Blue.. Don't Miss Her!

Date: Friday the 13th
Name: Ari
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: South of Royal on Harry Hines
Phone: 9722412999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LK, Breast Play, BBBJ, Daty, Dato, CCG, CMISH, FIA, HJ/BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Very Long, Black and Silky, Tied up Most of Session
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: 4'9", 47 KG (103 Pounds), Cute Firm A Cups, Tat Behind Left Shoulder, Trimmed Pubic Hair, Cute Small Bubble Butt, Gorgeous Face and Eyes
Recommendation: Yes
Adorable! I cannot wait to meet her!
Damn. This reads like one of those raunchy novels that suburban housewife’s masturbate with. I need a cold shower!
I hope to meet this new girl before she leaves but I fear my limited funds may make it impossible.
ARI is well worth an investment, gals do not come along like her. Chung, excellent receive of a excellent 21 year old Hot piece of Ass
ARI is well worth an investment, gals do not come along like her. Chung, excellent receive of a excellent 21 year old Hot piece of Ass Originally Posted by Ghostrider
thanks Ghost.. yes, this is one of those "blink, and you miss her" moments, and nobody should expect that we will ever see a young Cutie of this magnitude in AMPville again. I defy anybody to name a girl who has been as cute, nay, as adorable as Ari. God above played a small trick on us, stationing Liah and Ari in AMPville for a single day, before sending Liah on vacation. Ari now controls the "totally gorgeous" Dallas Market, you guys are warned that she will NOT stay for long.

Originally Posted by BigBamboo
  • Aoi
  • 03-14-2020, 08:28 PM
Saw her earlier today, blasted twice in 40 minutes
Saw her earlier today, blasted twice in 40 minutes Originally Posted by Aoi
Nice job!
  • Aoi
  • 03-16-2020, 11:04 AM
Nice job! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I agree exactly with Aoi about how hot she is. In seeing her again this morning, she told me that she is only here 5 more days (Saturday the 21st is her last day).

She is so very smart, gorgeous, smiling, and cool. The good news is that she plans to come back some time and stay for about a month. But I wouldn’t count on that. As for myself, I’m going to see Ari a couple more times before she leaves!
Ol Butch might have to try this Thai cherub
  • slap
  • 03-16-2020, 12:48 PM
How long she staying? I’ve got an Thai hankering because my trip to Thailand next month got shit canned by this damn corona