George Floyd is responsible for his death

• Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 01:33 PM
Simply stated,
George Floyd was under the influence of drugs and was a drug abuser and had medical problems and committed multiple crimes.

If George had made better choices in life, he would be alive today.

I am going to have a party on May 25 to remember George.

We will chant "I can't breathe" and then we will make a toast to not do stupid things.
  • Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 01:37 PM
and remember, donate to the Free Derek Chauvin fund.
Wrongfully accused, he must be set free.

also the streets are safer now.
  • Vulva
  • 04-08-2023, 04:37 PM

Everyone agrees I guess

Yes, George Floyd made some very bad decisions in his life. But one can also argue, and a jury of his peers agreed, that but for the actions of Derek Chauvin, George Floyd would be alive today in all likelihood.
Yes, George Floyd made some very bad decisions in his life. But one can also argue, and a jury of his peers agreed, that but for the actions of Derek Chauvin, George Floyd would be alive today in all likelihood. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What did George Floyd do for a living?
What did George Floyd do for a living? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Valid question
Dude, how long do you expect this troll handle to last? Stop embarrassing yourself. Just sit out your bans and stop being a goofball.

The guy was no saint. He didn't deserve to die because of that fact.

Edit for below: Who the fuck do you think I am talking to, Vulva? LOL
Dude, how long do you expect this troll handle to last? Stop embarrassing yourself. Just sit out your bans and stop being a goofball. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
who are you talking to?
Valid question Originally Posted by Peter Botox
Are you curious?
Are you curious? Originally Posted by Levianon17
No, I am 100% straight.
No, I am 100% straight. Originally Posted by Peter Botox
Ok good joke.
Let's be honest. George Floyd killed George Floyd. Read the autopsy. He had 3 times a fatal dose of fentanyl in his system. He would've been dead by midnight. Chauvin was wrongfully convicted here.
Let's be honest. George Floyd killed George Floyd. Read the autopsy. He had 3 times a fatal dose of fentanyl in his system. He would've been dead by midnight. Chauvin was wrongfully convicted here. Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401
That actually speaks volumes about how corrupt medical examiners are and how the opioid crisis has been manufactured.

https://academic.oup.com/jat/article/36/3/182/887968

Therefore, despite this substantial data, a general guideline for interpretation of blood fentanyl concentrations concerning a possible intoxication cannot be given. Postmortem fentanyl concentrations cannot be used in isolation to determine whether intoxication occurred.

This is the most important sentence though: The physical state of the person, a possible drug tolerance and the pain level of the patient are also relevant.

So if George Floyd were intoxicated with fentanyl, he should be lying flat on the ground breathing twice a minute. In other words, ANY use of force with regards to George Floyd would have been completely unwarranted if he truly were suffering from fentanyl toxicity.

Yeah, I get that the reaction to his death was overblown, but it misses the point of what SHOULD have happened. There was a discussion of Congress taking away immunity from government officials. People in the private sector risk financial ruin if they pulled something like this, however because of a Supreme Court ruling that allows the police to be immune from lawsuits, the threat of being sued is virtually nonexistent among LE.

Because of this immunity, we have seen LE be completely out of hand. I can see hundreds of people in jail from 1-6 who would love to sue the shit out of those corrupt unethical MFs in LE.

This reflex that LE is usually Republican and we have to support them does not work with me. What the police did with George Floyd was completely moronic. They killed him, and fentanyl had nothing to do with it.

The reactions to this death, both the riots and the defund the police nonsense, were completely inappropriate. Holding LE to a similar standard of responsibility to those in the private sector makes the most sense to me.
who are you talking to? Originally Posted by Peter Botox
What Bandle is this again?
Let's be honest. George Floyd killed George Floyd. Read the autopsy. He had 3 times a fatal dose of fentanyl in his system. He would've been dead by midnight. Chauvin was wrongfully convicted here. Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401
That was his choice.
As is our choice being here on this site who actually contribute to the acronym of the site name.

So, it is determined alot of people posting here are in the same glass house with plenty of stones.

I guess technically he drew the attention of authorities because of fudiciary (sp) instrument (supposedly fake $$$.)

*I* have no problem with his death *IF* we start doing the same for people who bounce checks. Until that time, you can't say it was right what happened to him.