StripClubs nearby

• M1LB
  • 09-08-2023, 10:15 AM
On a trip this summer, I had the opportunity to stop at Fancy's in OKC. The club itself is pretty non-descript on the outside. On the inside, the club was fun.
After grabbing a drink and getting a lay of the land, I accepted a lap dance from one of the ladies.
When the lap dance started, the lady placed my hands where my eyes were looking, and her hands found a place needing attention.

And this was just the typical lap dance. This got me thinking about what clubs in the area might be worth a drive (I almost feel OKC is worth the drive). I have a membership that provides me the ultimate information on clubs in the area (as well as reading the reviews on eccie). It seems like Topeka might be worth a drive (especially if there was a concert or something else happening). Any suggestions on clubs within 2 - 3 hours from Lincoln and Omaha that might be worth a drive?
Had a good time in Wichita at Pleasures last spring. Couple of the girls have P411 and while the private dances were in the open they were back in a corner in the dark so they were fairly aggressive.
  • M1LB
  • 09-11-2023, 09:40 AM
Dang, I drove through Wichita on my way back from OKC. I could not understand from other sites what clubs in Wichita might be like.

Thanks for the comment. I might take a road trip from Topeka to Wichita to OKC.