Money Order for Premium Access?

Is there a way that PremiumAccess can be paid for with a money order?
  • 06-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Easier to buy prepaid credit card?
The CC third party company they have doesn't accept prepaid credit cards. At least when I tried it.

But the money order route was fine.
I have been told by a mod that money order option is no longer available.
Unfortunately the money order option is no longer available.

I would like to pin this down as well as the issue comes up fairly often. And it would be good to have a definitive answer.

CONTACT
CONSUMER SUPPORT
24 hrs, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Phone: 1.888.596.9279
Email: consumersupport@ccbill.com
Fax: 480.449.8820
My apologies.
OK, here's more info on this.

CCBill comes across as a "foreign" transaction and as such the government locks the banks out of approving pre-paid cards UNLESS you have registered it with legit info. Name/address/SS#/etc. You can thank the federal government for this whole thing.

SO, you CAN use the Vanilla card IF you register it (don't know about the others) You can also use your own banks credit/debit card as well, as its already registered. Its not a CCBill issue, if your (Vanilla cards) bank does not authorize the transaction, CCBill has no option but to decline it too.

You can always write reviews too, and get the six weeks PA for approved ones.
I have found that Vanilla VISA gift cards will not work for this and other adult oriented sites...
but for some reason the Vanilla Master Card gift cards will, so that is what I have been using for various sites including this one.
As for registering them... all they have ever asked for is your zip code and that is it.
That is good to know, ElamEno. Thank you very much for that info.
Breaking news--The mail-in money order option is back on the table!

Please email websupport@eccie.net from your email account on record here for further info
I have found that Vanilla VISA gift cards will not work for this and other adult oriented sites...
but for some reason the Vanilla Master Card gift cards will, so that is what I have been using for various sites including this one.
As for registering them... all they have ever asked for is your zip code and that is it. Originally Posted by ElamEno
Are you sure the difference isn't reloadable vs non-reloadable?

When I talked to cust service at vanilla, they told me the gift cards would not work on foreign transactions but the reloadable ones registered with your SSN would. Now,...if/how they check your SSN I do not know...maybe you can make it up.

These are rules from the "Know Your Customer" (KYC) section of the "Patriot Act"
Are you sure the difference isn't reloadable vs non-reloadable?

When I talked to cust service at vanilla, they told me the gift cards would not work on foreign transactions but the reloadable ones registered with your SSN would. Now,...if/how they check your SSN I do not know...maybe you can make it up.

These are rules from the "Know Your Customer" (KYC) section of the "Patriot Act" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I have never used the re-loadable type... I have always used the fixed amount "gift cards".
Now before trying to use them, you have to go online and register them, and the only question that they ask when doing that is your zip code.

Now about one and a half years ago, for some reason, the Vanilla VISA cards stopped working for Adult oriented sites.
So I have been using the Vanilla MasterCard every since.... it is what I used a couple months ago to extend my PA.

Now can I guarantee that it will work for you... no, all I can do is relate what has and has not worked from my own experience.

For all I know, they forgot to add MasterCard to the NO FLY list... we are talking about the government, and we all know how organized they can be.
I have never used the re-loadable type... I have always used the fixed amount "gift cards".
Now before trying to use them, you have to go online and register them, and the only question that they ask when doing that is your zip code. Originally Posted by ElamEno
So it seems to be quite inconsistent. I tried the gift card and registered the zip code and it wouldn't work. That was last oct/nov/dec time frame. I don't recall if it was visa or mc but I tried vanilla, walmart, and another i can't remember. The only thing I could get to work was the chase gift card I bought through my bank...which I think complies with the KYC regs.

So really there are two variables it seems: 1) "adult sites" and 2) foreign transactions
Our credit card payment processor is ccBill. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover online using ccBill. You may also pay by check or money order via USPS. Get more details by emailing websupport@eccie.net