65 Outrageous Lies by President Obama

This is why I was so hopeful when Obama was elected. This is why I am so opposed to his re-election. All of these were lies. There is no reason to expect he is telling the truth now.

I approved of most all of these promises. I thought he may actually follow through. He didn't. He betrayed all of us, even those who didn't initially support him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg9m1F8B2_c
One of the most infuriating of Obama's lies is his denial of supporting legalized infanticide. He was against the so called born alive act that protected babies who survived botched late term abortions and were born alive. That one action, by Obama, marked him as an evil person, unfit for public office. IMHO
History will show Benghazi - Gate to be the largest of the Obama administrations lies and cover-ups.
This is why I was so hopeful when Obama was elected. This is why I am so opposed to his re-election. All of these were lies. There is no reason to expect he is telling the truth now.

I approved of most all of these promises. I thought he may actually follow through. He didn't. He betrayed all of us, even those who didn't initially support him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg9m1F8B2_c Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Old fart you should be showing threads on how much better Gary would be instead of negative shit about Obie as you have said there is no difference in him and Romney.
How about the 165 lies by your Mormon God?

You are the most unreal fraud on ECCIE!
One of the most infuriating of Obama's lies is his denial of supporting legalized infanticide. He was against the so called born alive act that protected babies who survived botched late term abortions and were born alive. That one action, by Obama, marked him as an evil person, unfit for public office. IMHO Originally Posted by joe bloe
Fucking IDIOT!

Im guessing you're getting your ass beaten everyday in the Sams Club break room!
How about the 165 lies by your Mormon God?

You are the most unreal fraud on ECCIE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You got nothin', do you, Assup?
How about the 165 lies by your Mormon God? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Oh I'm curious to know what lies they are. I know a tiny bit about mormons. I'd love an education. Do you know what they are? It's be nice to have the truth in backup when debating religion.

Ps I'm serious. I really want to know the 165 lies are.
Watch out Yssup she fucked a Mormon...
You got nothin', do you, Assup? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And what do you have genius? A YouTube video, the Daily Caller and apparently a macro button on your PC that pastes "Obama is a liar" in every post you throw up. Tiresome baloney.
You got nothin', do you, Assup? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Of course he doesn't..........unless calling people names is something... Then yes he's got something! If stalking you is something...then yes he's got something!
Kayla, you're playing with the dumb boys now, you jizz guzzler!