I Voted Absentee Today

The line was around the building. It took 45 minutes to vote.

Thank goodness they struck down that Texas Voter ID law or it would have taken me 2 hours to vote like it did yesterday.

Florida, Ohio and Colorado don't have those stupid laws. I was able to send in my absentee ballots to those states weeks ago.

I'll be in Austin Monday to vote. A TS provider PM'ed the real-life info on MunchMasterman and Yssup Rider. That info cost me. I have to settle up the 7 sessions they had on credit with "her" for a whole thirty-five dollars. COG, voting this many times I may even cast a ballot for Gary Johnson.

I'm just kidding about voting for Gary Johnson.
You're so full of shit. Better wear your butt plug when you come to the ATX.

And yes, I do believe you're in touch with a local TS provider.
The line was around the building. It took 45 minutes to vote.

Thank goodness they struck down that Texas Voter ID law or it would have taken me 2 hours to vote like it did yesterday.

Florida, Ohio and Colorado don't have those stupid laws. I was able to send in my absentee ballots to those states weeks ago.

I'll be in Austin Monday to vote. A TS provider PM'ed the real-life info on MunchMasterman and Yssup Rider. That info cost me. I have to settle up the 7 sessions they had on credit with "her" for a whole thirty-five dollars. COG, voting this many times I may even cast a ballot for Gary Johnson.

I'm just kidding about voting for Gary Johnson. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'm voting early tomorrow just in case I get hit by truck before November 6.
You're so full of shit. Better wear your butt plug when you come to the ATX.

And yes, I do believe you're in touch with a local TS provider. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, "she" contacted me to clear up your account. I'd tell you "her" name but you'd run up the charges.

Hint: "she" says you left your buttplug at "her" place.
Lmao!