Which State/City Has Hottest Hobbiests?

London Rayne proposed the question about which state had the "hottest" providers.

Here's a twist on that subject matter and it gives the ladies exclusive rights to chime in.

Which State/City has the "hottest" (if that term can be used to describe) hobbiests?

Ladies?
London Rayne proposed the question about which state had the "hottest" providers.

Here's a twist on that subject matter and it gives the ladies exclusive rights to chime in.

Which State/City has the "hottest" (if that term can be used to describe) hobbiests?

Ladies? Originally Posted by Cumandgitit
Shit, it's a tie. We all look like Ben.

Ladies? Originally Posted by Cumandgitit
Nah ah baby, that was Burkalini...I just chimed in but good to see ya got London on the brain.

I would have to say by FAR I have met the most attractive men in TN, but then again I do like those country boys. I have met really attractive guys from all over, but attitude makes me rate TN higher than most other areas.
I can't offer an opinion on the attactiveness of clients in any area other than Upstate NY, but I can say that my clients are better-looking than average on the whole. Perhaps this information will be useful in conjunction with the information from providers in different areas.
I can't offer an opinion on the attactiveness of clients in any area other than Upstate NY, but I can say that my clients are better-looking than average on the whole. Perhaps this information will be useful in conjunction with the information from providers in different areas. Originally Posted by China Doll

Now the best looking hobbyist are in upstate NY. Who woulda thunk?
I've had a lot of encounters with great looking hobbyists in Chicago,IL, a lot of hotties in ATL as well....

I know this isn't in the states but, London hands down has the hottest guys in the hobby (just my .02)
London has hot guys period lol!
Washington DC... money and power is HOT HOT HOT!!!

Smooch!

Lea
WAIT a minute!! I resemble that remark!!
Nah ah baby, that was Burkalini...I just chimed in but good to see ya got London on the brain.

I would have to say by FAR I have met the most attractive men in TN, but then again I do like those country boys. I have met really attractive guys from all over, but attitude makes me rate TN higher than most other areas. Originally Posted by London Rayne

I thought that state had the most attractive relatives. lol Just a joke. No letters please. But I agree with Charles. With most providers the best looking hobbyist is the one with the fattest wallet. Just ask London. lol