Brag! What's your best "skill" BCD

singing the James Bond song "Nobody does it better"...So what is your special budoir skill?
Lovemaking is an Art and not a skill.

Slow soft kisses a parting of the lips and a gentle flicking of the tongue on nature's most sensitive spot is an art unto itself.
Whipping out the envelope. Or drinking.
I can make Jr. shake like a vibrator...not always and maybe not quite that rapid, but by the fast and repetitive contraction of the surrounding muscles...Ta-Da! But when I get it going it always was a very pleasant surprise for her! hehehe
"the BEST blowjobs anywhere"...lol

read my reviews & see...or better yet,come see for yourself...lol!!
Lovemaking is an Art and not a skill.

Slow soft kisses a parting of the lips and a gentle flicking of the tongue on nature's most sensitive spot is an art unto itself. Originally Posted by catnipdipper
Hmmm I may change my travel plans after all.

I can't participate in this thread much further lmao. It will be a thousand people all claiming to be the best at the same thing.
"the BEST blowjobs anywhere"...lol

read my reviews & see...or better yet,come see for yourself...lol!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas we have never met but per your reviews I agree. From my side there is nothing better than a great BJ so my hat's off to you
Well before I "reitred" 4 years ago, my name meant Oral Sex.... and somethings only get better over time!
Well before I "reitred" 4 years ago, my name meant Oral Sex.... and somethings only get better over time! Originally Posted by Ivy Chick

Too bad your retired. Oh well someone is walking around with a smile I'm sure
My BFE. My outcall has candles, refreshments (favorite is dark chocolate covered strawberries and Asti, but I research my ladies to find out their favorites) heated massage oil (usually Grape Seed Oil, but whatever the lady likes) and from an oasis of comfort I then pamper and seduce with all of the knowledge I have gathered in tantra and kama sutra over the past thirty years.

I am told my ability to perform DATY to music (styles ranging from roadhouse swing to BACH Fugue in D major) is the icing on the cake.
My BFE. My outcall has candles, refreshments (favorite is dark chocolate covered strawberries and Asti, but I research my ladies to find out their favorites) heated massage oil (usually Grape Seed Oil, but whatever the lady likes) and from an oasis of comfort I then pamper and seduce with all of the knowledge I have gathered in tantra and kama sutra over the past thirty years.

I am told my ability to perform DATY to music (styles ranging from roadhouse swing to BACH Fugue in D major is the icing on the cake. Originally Posted by ANONONE
God Bless America!
Too bad your retired. Oh well someone is walking around with a smile I'm sure Originally Posted by burkalini

Actually I came out of retirement about a month ago...and yes...lots of smiles!
ANONONE - make up some cards trumping your DATY Opera, "my tongue is my baton to conduct your crescendo" jajajaja
OK, so we have a vibrating cock, a DATY Opera and some skilled BJ's...what else? =)
I will have to send you a video lol.