new years eve

would you ask a provider to go to a new years eve party as compared to going alone?same with work related holiday parties?just curious
I would love to go on work related outings...Holiday parties, company picnics, business trips ect...I can be very discreet when needed. However, during the actual holidays such as New Years Eve, my priorities are in line, I will be spending that time with my spouse.
I was asked by a client a few weeks ago if I would accompany him overnight for NYE, I would love to, but thats one of my fav holidays where I fly to Chicago and party like there's not tomorrow ...So I had to respectfully decline his invite....hehe
Don't really understand asking a provider out on a holiday. That's for their family and yours if you have one.
If it was an anonymous outing like New Years Eve @ Times Square-- maybe. If it was some work related social event or any social event with friends in attendance-- not only no, but hell no.
I spent last New Year's eve with my ATF on a dinner cruise. I will always remember it fondly as it was one of our last dates before her retirement.
So Val,

Is Chicago a real party town for New Years?
So Val,

Is Chicago a real party town for New Years? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Yes, very much so!
I have known men that do this yes.
I would have to know her very well.