ISO: Sinful AmyBeth

Has anyone heard or read any new ads for AmyBeth? The last ad I could find on BP was posted back in mid-December...nothing since. I tried catching up with her while she was visiting my fair city but never got the chance. Any info on her would be greatly appreciated...either here or via PM.

Thanks!
I thought she was moving back to the KC area.
Amybeth has moved back to the area. I spoke to her last in September and she had found a house to rent and was settling in. But I have not seen an ad for her since December.
She moved back to Lawrence, I haven't seen her since Dec. She now has a Lawrence phone# which is shown in her yahoo group. I also emailed her to let her know ASPD was going black.
Thanks for the info! Has anyone emailed her informing her of this site? Would love to see her become a registered provider!
I did mention this site to her in my email.
Amy is back in KC tomorrow and Sat. Her laptop was stolen and her only way of communicating right now is phone and text - per an email she's sent out.
Amy is back in KC tomorrow and Sat. Her laptop was stolen and her only way of communicating right now is phone and text - per an email she's sent out. Originally Posted by kcpumper
Dude...that sucks! Hopefully, she can recover it back. I remember a post on TOB where a provider prewarned everyone on her board to watch out for suspicious emails after her laptop was stolen.

SF8