Blowjobs by age group

About 8-10 years ago I started hearing that BJ’s were very common among school age kids.
My first reaction, “Where were these girls when I was in school?”
My second reaction, “That’s terrible; I’ve got kids in school.”

When I was in school (HS class ’86), and later in my 20’s, BJ’s were pretty rare. And on the rare occasion that I got lucky, they were terrible.

So… It appears the younger generation is much more BJ friendly.

Quick Sidebar: Since I’d never had a good BJ, I didn’t know what I was missing, and I was basically a happy camper.

Then in college I had a blow job queen as a f*ck buddy. Wow! My whole world changed. Unfortunately, once you’ve flown first class, it’s impossible to go back to coach.

So here I am today: divorced, 43, and trying (with limited success) to date.

Question:
Are SINGLE women, age 35-45, more BJ friendly these days?
Do they have skills? Or are they just doing a half-ass job?

Opinions? Inquiring Minds want to know.
Last I heard, even single women at age 49 are still bj friendly!
Yes even the "older" women Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fawn
  • 02-14-2011, 07:25 PM
Yes even the "older" women Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by TheNurse

This is true.....
Where in the hell did you go to high school? I'm only a couple years older than you and I've been getting BJ's from all my girlfriends since the 80's. I do think it is a little more prevalent now since Clinton informed everyone that it wasn't sex.

I can vouch for Lana, she was my girlfriend for about an hour a couple months ago
I can vouch for Lana, she was my girlfriend for about an hour a couple months ago Originally Posted by CoHorn
If you were a good boyfriend, you would have your butt over here tonight with my flowers and candy!

I'm waiting!
PT - 2 of the the ladies on this thread would do you well (never had the pleasure Nurse)
I can also suggest Laura Lynn as a happy, and skilled lady in this art.

And like ice cream, quite a lot of the others are good too!
Did you lose my number or somethin'? Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart.
Happy V-Day to you and No I didn't lose your number (Are you kidding me? I've got you on speed dial).

For the Record, you're the Gold Standard of First Class flying.
Yes even the "older" women Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by TheNurse
and even know what we are doing
Always seemed like the younger ladies still had "trianing wheels" on their BJ techniques. A mature woman's technique can be amateur-ish too but you're more likely to hit the jackpot with a 30+ woman than one in her 20's. Not trying to throw rocks at the young(er) women that have good techniques but I prefer a BJ from someone that can hum the Grateful Dead or CSN&Y (if you don't know the name of this group stop reading now) while her mouth is full. Just saying.
Always seemed like the younger ladies still had "trianing wheels" on their BJ techniques. A mature woman's technique can be amateur-ish too but you're more likely to hit the jackpot with a 30+ woman than one in her 20's. Not trying to throw rocks at the young(er) women that have good techniques but I prefer a BJ from someone that can hum the Grateful Dead of CSN&Y (if you don't know the name of this group stop reading now) while her mouth is full. Just saying. Originally Posted by txcwby6

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. .....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... .hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
  • hd
  • 02-15-2011, 01:59 PM
I do think it is a little more prevalent now since Clinton informed everyone that it wasn't sex.
anyone here not want to have sex????
... I prefer a BJ from someone that can hum the Grateful Dead of CSN&Y... Originally Posted by txcwby6
As I've gotten older, I'm always Grateful when a hum job can raise little Tudball from the Dead.
anyone here not want to have sex???? Originally Posted by hd

I LOVE TO "not have sex," and hmmmmmmm hmmm hmmmm

Just kidding I don't know where you went to H.S. either, I was a bbbj queen by the 10th grade!