movie review

I just rented The Crazies and Hot Tub Time Machine and The Crazies was like other movies in other words not original. It was say a remake of Resident Evil with different characters, different city different production crew.

Hot Tub Time Machine was interesting and original so I like that movie better

anyone have any other critiques on these or other movies?
I recently rented "The Book Of Eli" and although my spiritual beliefs differ from some of the content of this film, I was very moved by it's message. Terrific soundtrack too.
I watched the crazies last night it was okay..... def rehashed......

brooklyn's finest was a good cop movie. it came out last week
I liked The Crazies. Nothing new, but it's a formula I won't get tired of any time soon. "Predators" was fun, and was shot in Austin.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-16-2010, 01:45 AM
The A-Team
Knight and Day
2nd on the A-Team

Predators was Ok, but it did not wow me.
Grown-ups: was funny.

Remember me: was a complete surprise. You never see it coming............

Killers: was cute
Check out "The Messenger" if you haven't already. Probably the best movie I've seen in a while.
a-team was great if you liked the tv show.
despicable me is also very good
I recently rented "The Book Of Eli" and although my spiritual beliefs differ from some of the content of this film, I was very moved by it's message. Terrific soundtrack too. Originally Posted by cockforhire
I just watched that last night, and I have to agree. Denzel Washington is great! The end surprised me just a little but great movie!

I also saw "Everybody's Fine" recently with Robert De Niro and loved it! It was a tear jerker but a really good movie with a refreshing message.
I liked "The A-Team." It won't change your life, but it's a fun movie that brings back fond memmories of my favorite childhood t.v. show.
Predators was Ok, but it did not wow me. Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Gotta say ditto on this.

I'm upset over the way The Book of Eli was treated in regards to Redbox rental. It wasn't allowed to be rented until about a month after it hit DVD. I hope it isn't a trend starting with movies. That's a load of crap.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-18-2010, 01:30 PM
I finally got to see The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Very good!
The Crazies is a re-make. George Romero did the original. I still haven't seen the original, but I just thought that Timothy Olyphant(sp) figured out things too fast.
Just saws Inception for the 2nd time. Two good choices. If you see it, got to the Galaxy (behind highland mall) and fork over the extra $$ for a "D-Box". This is the first movie that I thought D-Box seating was worth it and was really part of the movie.