Session Description / ISO

I was thinking about a particular session, and wondering if there might be a lady interested in providing it:

You know how in a strip club lap dance, they face you, squat over you, grind into you... present their breasts just so close to your mouth...turn around and wave their pretty ass right in front of your nose....nuzzle your neck....touch themselves just so....

I would love to have a session, with music, just like a series of lap dances, but progressively more real contact. Start with the bra and g-string, then remove as we progress, and then instead of simulated or almost-touching or almost-tasting, have the real thing.

In short, a session of lap dances that get more and more real, with full contact, tasting, kissing, and intercourse.

I realize this would be a pretty good workout for the lady, and perhaps not the kind of thing someone might have left dancing to do... but I was thinking about it and thought I'd ask.

Happy hobbying to everyone!
That's sounds interesting. I would love to have a session like that with interested providers too.
I'm not a newbie to this... but I am here at ECCIE. And us newbies need to stick together.

Wynter Stark, highly recommended. She has the "Stripper Experience," complete with the pole... hugh screen... full bar. I'm pretty sure, she can deliver for you. At this time she also has a pre-valentine day special. She books fast.
Thanks for the input, much appreciated!
I was a dancer at the lodge awhile back. I still love dancing, so i start all my sessions hot with a hot stripper dance to get things going.
Yay! I am under Tara!

David, go with Tara..you will be glad you did!

Stay Thirsty My Friend!
That's the type of session I have thought of on several occasions...just never had enough time to spend with a provider. I say 2 - 3hrs would be good, but I am sure it would only take about 30min before we where BCD
I am very much capable of providing such entertainment, I give a great lap dance, add that to some steamy BCD action and what you have there is a great erotic experience.
I reposted a review of a provider named SexyChris you might want to checkout. I'm not sure if she's here but last time I looked she had a recent log-in date on p411.