QUESTION about BP trash being brought on ECCIE

JUST wanted to vent about something that has not only pissed me off but I am just wondering why all this BP trash is coming to eccie and fucking up the whole GAME HUSTLE OF PROVIDERS.

NOW I am speaking for myself when I say what a provider offers not all do and AGAIN you get what you pay for. I value my health along with my values as a independent provider. HIT HIT in this hustle game as a provider and what you offer and except is just fucking sad. LADIES CREAMPIE we all know what it is, just curious are you keeping in mind about the risk of doing this????

I am just sick to my stomach about how they offer these things and knowing the risk and having rates as to a street walker wtf not only have these providers messed up the rates to what they could make but are fucking up our review site with trash... BBFS CREAMPIE SS I HOPE YOU GUYS HIT UP THE CLINIC and my whole out look on these services that is becoming more and more outed is anybody that is offering to give these services or are inquiring for the services are either trying to give back to the community something that they have already contacted or just fucking plain stupid on playing safe and making money.

I WANT THE OLD ECCIE BACK...

THIS SITE IS BECOME A NEW BP STREET WALKING TRASHY FUCKTARD TROLL CENTER.

JUST MY THOUGHTS
punctuation much?
The hobby isn't fun or safe anymore.

I don't fuck raw in my personal life and I'm damn
sure not gonna upset my pH balance in the
hobby world.

Safety is #1 at all times!!
punctuation much? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Oh, I'm sorry. Mr. English teacher, I think the last thing I was worried about doing with punctuation for anybody. But thank you for pointing that out since you're the punctuation police. AGAIN... see this right here clear shows everyone what is clearly more important to clients to correct is punctuation and not safety or etiquette of the hobby.

UGH CAN'T STAND fucktards.
The hobby isn't fun or safe anymore.

I don't fuck raw in my personal life and I'm damn
sure not gonna upset my pH balance in the
hobby world.

Safety is #1 at all times!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I just think people now days are just stupid and fucking up the hobby world. I am just tired of clients coming at me with doing BBFS SS AND CREAMPIE.... DO THESE FUCKTARDS see any of that shit in my reviews NO. THEN I see an ad with low rates and offering these services and understand why its being asked for cause DUMB STREET WHORES ARE POSTING such stuff wtf

I SWEAR I might as well start posting on BP cause that is what eccie has become. UGH CANT stand a cheap troll or cheap BP TRASHY RISKY WHORE...

NOW clearly I see why some providers have went to 450 500 hour cause clearly it cuts out the low ballers and dumbasses
Thank you girl!!!! I have thought about the same thing quietly and furiously!!!!!!!
I started doing pre booking fees.
If you want an appointment I need my up front fee!
  • Trey
  • 01-02-2018, 05:36 AM
I'm not paying prebooking fees. But anyway, I too saw have seen the creampie ad. Yep its nasty to me too. But we all know it sells. Its requested all the time. You ladies that don't have "no bbfs" on all your ads for that reason.

Just take note of it and let it go. I won't see her and had thought about it till the ads. She lost one gained who knows how many.
Seems like the OP is just upset over the fact that some whores have the guts to openly offer BBFS. To each his/her own if they want to fuck raw so don't judge. After all you are still a whore who allows men to stick their dicks in you for money - remember? Worry about yourself OP...
"Nothing wrong with bareback, as long as it is only me she does it with..........."

-Globespotter 2016
I don't do BP. Yes eccie has changed way too much. Rely on P411, regulars and UTR ladies more.

Sam
Bwahaha!! Savage!!

"Nothing wrong with bareback, as long as it is only me she does it with..........."

-Globespotter 2016 Originally Posted by 08cris
Is it this recently post ad that helped to contribute to the inception of this topic?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2273407
  • dmode
  • 01-02-2018, 09:51 AM
That's pretty much how the free market works. The clients you'd rather not have would gravitate towards those providers. In a way, they're doing you a favor.

As far as eccie, the people who run the site make the rules since this is a private enterprise. I'd say your beef is with them and not the providers. If you don't like how the site is run, it's best to go to the folks that run it.

They could easily add a rule that bp ads or references are forbidden, but they're also a business. The best decision for them is based on economics and not one provider's or client's opinion.
I'm of the mind that what other providers do is none of my business because it will never HURT my business. A man that wants a cheaper provider/one that offers BBFS/one that offers Greek or PSE etc etc, they will NEVER SEE ME! They will go see those girls! I'm not missing out on a single dollar.

I'd rather those guys looking for BBFS to have someone to see rather than try and see me, pester me during the session, or even try to stealth me!

At the end of the day, we are all the same in the hobbiests mind...a bunch of whores. So, I'd rather stand in solidarity with my fellow whores than nit pick another persons hustle....but that's just me! Saves me a lot of time and energy hating on shit I can't control.
^^^well said!!