The Sheraton on the Plaza is no more

It is now a Hilton. I hope they have done more than paint the outside.
Probably better as a Hilton
It is now a Hilton. I hope they have done more than paint the outside. Originally Posted by hounddog
Hilton is equivalent to Most Hyatt & Marriott.
Clean, Classy , Professional, literally the only places I will stay.
A little bit pricey ... but So worth it.

If I could not afford them..Sheraton..embassy Suites

Phillips Hotel.( Which is Now Hilton)
They did an extravagant remodel.

I promise you..they did or are doing something fabulous BCD.
Used to LOVE the Sherotan in Pkaza and Crown center.

Can't wait to see!!!
hounddog is correct. Happened a couple weeks ago. Yes the place needs work. Current job postings include Sr. Staff kitchen/restaurant.

Btw, the Marriott at Allis Plaza sold Nov 2021 (this includes the Muehlebach-home of the BlueLady Ghost). Still a Marriott though.

Savannah is correct about Phillip's House. It's now in Hilton's "Curio Collection". They rebuilt the bar in the basement not to long ago. Nice, hidden and perfect for intermission breaks.

Also, the hotel under construction at Wornnall and 46th is still a few months behind schedule. No way it can open before 2023.

Last, in other hotel news:
"K9 Resorts" just opened in OP. Yes for dogs. They have a youtube that's an excellent ad.

Last, in other hotel news:
"K9 Resorts" just opened in OP. Yes for dogs. They have a youtube that's an excellent ad. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Wonder what incall/outcall would look like there?
Give a dog a BONE!! LOL
That was for you BD.
I expected you to be creative and you were.
The Speakeasy in Phillips has actually been there for around 5 or 6 years.

Excuse my tired eye posts.
Been there forever.
They remodel it from time to time.
Very much like the Broadview. In Wichita Ks.
Both of those hotels were built in the 1930s and every 5 to 10 years a company comes in buys the hotel and remodels it !!! keeps them alive like you said.. I love history
I have a structured fetish by the way!! And of course that makes sense considering what I do for a living.. by the way any Carpenter I'm sending you a message. Just wanted to make sure you got it