NCNS

Ok besides NCNS how else has Providers/ Clients wasted your time in the pass?
Can you wait just 30 minutes while I (fill in the blank)? Then - well I'm still not quite ready, can you wait another half hour? Sometimes it eventually happens, sometimes not.
Come in and and then say oh I left ur gift in the car and then leave without saying anything or send u to the wrong address by playing a joke on u
  • selot
  • 01-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Can you wait just 30 minutes while I (fill in the blank)? Then - well I'm still not quite ready, can you wait another half hour? Sometimes it eventually happens, sometimes not. Originally Posted by Crossroads
I have had this one happen to me as well... which drives me crazy... My hobby time is usually very limited, and I try to be ready and at the appointed place on time... I understand things happen, but if you set a time then be ready at that time.

The best example I have ever experienced was through an agency in Seattle, WA. I called and we agreed on a certain lady, set the time for 6pm at 5:59 there was a knock on my hotel room door. Now that is on time and good service.
Let's see, the worst would probably have to be:
I was heading to a provider's incall that was about 25 minutes away. About 5-10 minutes after heading out, I get a call asking if it'd be OK to put things off 30 minutes. I figured I was far enough along that it would be more of a waste to turn around; I'd stop off nearby and grab a snack and a bottle of Gatorade or something. 20 minutes after original time, I get another call/text about something coming up (apartment staff coming by or something like that). I drive around a bit more, getting calls/texts at 5-10 minute increments pushing things back.

About 1.5 hour after the original appointment time, I finally make it in her door... to find she needs to hop in the shower and get ready. 15-20 minutes of watching TV, she hops out of the shower... and informs me that her time of the month started up unexpectedly in the shower. Another few minutes of talking and promise of a great make up session, and I'm out the door (money in hand, at least I wasn't a complete idiot). At that point it was too late and I was too fed up to try a plan B.

A day or two later, we figure a good day for the make up session. Day before that's scheduled? She retires...

All told, I lost somewhere from 2.5-3 hours. I learned that lesson the hard way; never putting up with anywhere near that much crap again.
OMG! I have NEVER called anyone and asked them to come later than the scheduled time. I don't remember ever doing that...clients run late or arrive early at times but NEVER would I do that!

I have a client from the first place I worked (NOT anyone here!) that calls me late afternoons when he's obviously drunk and start describing his "dream session". Mind you, I have not laid eyes on this guy for over 2 1/2 years. He never makes an appointment, just wants to talk about it. Not only a waste of time, it's REALLY aggravating!

He's the only one that comes to mind...
And VNURSE, that is why your the BEST!
It's the same for me as it is for vnurse. Although I can only recall 1 gentleman I have canceled on becasue the time just wasn't right. But it wasn't when he was on his way over. It was within minutes of him calling and scheduling. He expressed it was ok and we would try for another time.

But I've NEVER NC/NS anyone and I don't change scheduling after they are on their way.

The only thing that seems to be a waste to me are those (just as vnurse says) that call, tell you what their fantasy is and never follow thru. Or those that repeat they want to see you badly but never schedule. Some guys seem to do this alot and it's aggervaiting.

I have put one gentleman on ignore (on yahoo) because he says he wants to see me, but doesn't have the time or the funds. Then turns around and post a review on a lady he seen within that time frame. IMO he was wasting my time. If you really are not interested in seeing me (and I'm sure there are some that aren't) then don't waste my time telling me how badly you do.
I used to have a younger gentleman that became a regular client! After several months, he would call me on short notice to come to his place! A couple of times, he called me on my way there and would cancel due to personal issues......family, work, etc. No big deal....it happens! But then it became more frequent! I finally had to end it.........I had more important fish to fry!
Attempting to talk dirty over the phone, pretending to make an appt.

NCNS -Im pretty opened minded just say you found someone else or a cheaper price.

Texting - 10mins exchanging / verse 2minutes of conversation over the phone.
When a provider uses a bar napkin for her scheduling.
QUOTE=BossyWillson; "When a provider uses a bar napkin for her scheduling."

LOL!

I DID think of another story from the archives of my brain.

A guys daughter called to threaten me and every one else where I was working if "ANY of us EVER saw her father!" She was EXTREMELY pissed!

Well, the guy called me and called me for ages saying that he wanted to make an appointment but he had THIS problem with his wife and daughter and THAT problem with them and so on...

Yeah, like I am going to schedule ANYONE who has psycho family members following and checking up on them.

Poor guy. I just stopped answering his calls. Come to think of it, I haven't heard from him in about a year. Sad, isn't it?

OH and THANK YOU, motocross! I appreciate the stroke!

--v
When they talk instead of boink.
I was going to leave this alone until I saw.....

Last Friday I made an 12:00 appt with Liv of Dallas. I gave her my screening info and she told me an intersection to get to and call her. As I am getting there, less than two miles away she calls and says she has a conflict with her roommate at the incall. Asks if I can post pone until 12:30, I tell her I am almost there but can delay if need to. She says she will call me back in a few minutes with the new plan.

I never hear back from her. She left me sitting there with no message. I call and leave a message nothing yet. I followed up with an email nothing yet. This is the part that really got to me, I see she posted a craigslist ad a 12:18 (yes at the time she was ignoring me).

She cost me over 2 hrs of my time. Very rude not to at least call. So far she is the only one to do that to me. didn't I see a plan b thread somewhere.
The only time my provider didn't show up for a date was last February when there was a half inch of ice on the roads and I called and told her I didn't want her driving on that stuff. We just rescheduled later.