DFK-LFK-or NFW?!?

Do you Like to Kiss??

How important is KISSING when seeing a Provider?

When seeing a Provider:

Do you like to Mug Down...and do a Tonsil Tango? DFK?

Do you like to Peck with more than just your Pecker? LFK?

Do you keep your kisser to yourself.. because it's Just Toooo personal? NFW?

I enjoy kissing so much. To me it is very personal. So, if I'm seeing someone for the first time...It takes a while for me to warm up for the DFK. I like to take it slow..and get to know him a little better. Let things warm up..and then get the Kiss On. Guys who walk in the door and start grabbing and sticking their tongue down my throat...Ooof. I just can't do that. It's like....I'm still in the Slow Mo...Leaning in with my arms open to give him the Introductory Hug....In the mean time...he has his tongue in my mouth, one leg around my body and his "Ahem" on my leg. Oooof.

Slow it Down...Warm me Up...Then get your tongue working.

And I do mean that. The whole tongue thing. Seriously.

Just Sayin...

~Kelly TNT
Kelly:

Kissing and caressing your provider are a very good thing when your trying to enjoy the full experience with your provider. Just part of a good date. Hell yes I like it.
I love DFK. It makes the whole session so sensual. I probably won't visit a provider if there is no DFK offerred. It is one of the most important attribute of a true GFE.....I am a kisser and can kiss for hours!!!!
I love DFK and LFK and really do not want to see a gal that says NFW. It just makes a session so much less robotic and purely businesslike when there is some kissing involved.
yep, start slow and then let good sugar begin.

If there's no good kissing, there's no daddyo!!
Kissing is a very important part of the whole experience and to me can really make or break a session. If the chemistry is right both parties should be able to progress to the level that is comfortable for them. I really love to DFK but that is only enjoyable with a partner that is into it as well.
I LOVE kissing and I want to DFK my lady OFTEN during a session.

I have, however, seen a couple of ladies who only do LFK. The first such provider was early in my hobby career and I did see her a few times because I had no references at the time. Once I found other providers who gave that more satisfying experience, I moved on.

I would probably not consider a provider who does not DFK unless I have met her and there are other considerations.
Do you Like to Kiss??

How important is KISSING when seeing a Provider?

When seeing a Provider:

Do you like to Mug Down...and do a Tonsil Tango? DFK?

Do you like to Peck with more than just your Pecker? LFK?

Do you keep your kisser to yourself.. because it's Just Toooo personal? NFW?

I enjoy kissing so much. To me it is very personal. So, if I'm seeing someone for the first time...It takes a while for me to warm up for the DFK. I like to take it slow..and get to know him a little better. Let things warm up..and then get the Kiss On. Guys who walk in the door and start grabbing and sticking their tongue down my throat...Ooof. I just can't do that. It's like....I'm still in the Slow Mo...Leaning in with my arms open to give him the Introductory Hug....In the mean time...he has his tongue in my mouth, one leg around my body and his "Ahem" on my leg. Oooof.

Slow it Down...Warm me Up...Then get your tongue working.

And I do mean that. The whole tongue thing. Seriously.

Just Sayin...

~Kelly TNT
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
I couln't have said it better Kelly. I totally agree with you, don't start putting your tonuge down my mouth when you first see me, I mean have some class. I like it slow and soft, then you can take it at whatever speed you want too.
  • fawn
  • 01-14-2010, 07:14 AM
OMG Kelly, you know I love to kiss....and could do a kissing marathon... Kissing is so important, it helps you become one, if you're really into sensual kissing where you are being soft and seductive and a little teasing going on you know how it can simulate the whole body and get you very, very aroused...or least it does to me......
I love kissing even more than I love my Hippie-van.

But as hot as you are Kelly, I can certainly understand a guy rushing things.

Hell, I wanna' eat cha' up like a big ol' bowl of Sugar Corn Pops... I'll admit it.

But I'll try to remember what you said. I prrrromise!
Although I have visited non kissing providers in the past, they have all been disappointments.
Kissing is very important to the illusion of intimacy I desire.
LFK, done correctly, can be the most passionate of kissing, DFK is the result of passion inflamed. Tonsil Hockey, IMHO, isn't kissing; you're just waving a muscle in a hot wet cavern.
“Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases”
-Chinese Proverb
However, I can understand how a guy, seeing Kelly for the first time, could get so excited that he's already at 3rd base with her opening the door.
Even if the provider does kiss, the client should do everything possible to be kissable (clean, nice breath, etc.). It also helps to create the kissing mood.
Yes, initial intimate encounters should start out slow, verbal foreplay, the ogling touch, indulgent embraces. Lip bites, where his kisses are like little bites with his lips along her neck. The faces come together in a kiss, gentle at first then the partners whisper to one another through slightly opened lips, tongue tips exploring, tingling, craving... The passionate LFK embrace can be sustained for a long time, think back to High School, but is often accompanied with vigorous hands seeking to know one another. The flame of desire increases the kissing, the lips part even more allowing the tongues to seek, examine, and massage one another in excited vigor and a lustful yearning for more...
I don't always achieve the above, sometimes the lady is already at 3rd base, but I do strive for it...
"A Kiss is just another reminder that two heads are better than one. "
-Anon
Start slow.....get relaxed...follow her lead....slide into DFK.
Heck yes, kissing is a key part of the fun and illusion. Someone who can really kiss can pull off a LFK only session but of course, once we establish some chemistry, hopefully the DFK part just happens.

Good advice Kelly, hopefully I will follow it.
Yes, a great make out session is so HOT! I love when the Provider really kisses my like when we were teen agers in the back seat of the car.
  • Surge
  • 01-14-2010, 08:08 AM
OMG-I sooooooo agree with you guys - - A great make-out moment in a session is so hot. I can really connect with a girl if she can kiss me right. Kissing is a great way to losen up and get to know a provider. Lots of times a great kisser can be the difference between an OK sessin and an outstanding one.