YouTube question

How do I post my video on Utube and have it still play the music I have on there? I posted something with an Aerosmith song and it deleted it automatically. The video is useless without the music. How do I go about getting them to keep it??
http://www.google.com/support/forum/...0d68b49b&hl=en

Not much, but I do hope it helps.

Kisses,

- Jackie
  • Rezo
  • 11-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Welcome to your introduction to Youtube's Content ID system.

The audio used in your video matches a fingerprint that Youtube has in their system for copyright holders to enforce protection from infringement of their works. When you upload a video with content that matches such a fingerprint in their system it will automatically remove the audio or entire video depending on what kind of content was matched. Read the following link, What happened to my video?

The short answer to your problem is to change the track to something else, try and alter the audio track to circumvent Youtube's Content ID system, or go to Friendly Music to legally license the copyrighted audio you want to use in your Youtube video.
Thank you to both of you. I am working on another way to get this video posted....and it won't be on youtube. Too much work to change the music on this now.