President of the Deplorables

The video speaks for itself

If you defend this Scum Bag that speaks for itself

Come on with it. Im sure it will be filled with Obama, Hillary, did such and such

CB
IB
Iffy
Waco
Lusty
Lexus
Rey the Faggott
Twat Wad
Bambino
Gadfly
Dilbert

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-year-old-girl
Here's a video for you, mistake, establishing that snippets of off-hand comments taken out of context served up by left-wing, agenda-driven, lame-stream media outlets can mean something beyond what your limited intelligence might allow you to realize, mistake. You got nothing, mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOl77yzgd9U
Here's a video for you, mistake, establishing that snippets of off-hand comments taken out of context served up by left-wing, agenda-driven, lame-stream media outlets can mean something beyond what your limited intelligence might allow you to realize, mistake. You got nothing, mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOl77yzgd9U Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I dont see a video
I dont see a video Originally Posted by themystic
You're the personification of the old adage: "There's none so blind as those with eyes who refuse to see," mistake.
You're the personification of the old adage: "There's none so blind as those with eyes who refuse to see," mistake. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What am I missing IB? Is this "Fake News".

Im a Reagan Democrat. When right is right I dont have to "make a stand" at all costs

Im not saying you had much of a choice at Election time. But stop defending this cocksucker when hes blatenly wrong
I have a new screen name for you! Mistake

Lipstick

If you defend this Scum Bag that speaks for itself Originally Posted by themystic
Exctly how is him saying "I will date that girl when she's 20" Wrong? Had he said i wanna date her tomorrow, or in two years, YES THAT would be wrong.. BUT not merely saying i wanna date her in 10 years when she's a bloody adult".

If you defend this Scum Bag that speaks for itself Originally Posted by themystic
This is all you got? After posting it 16 times today, you're even starting a thread about it?

How fucking desperate are you, man?

For that video and 50 cents, maybe you can go ride the subway somewhere.

You probably thought it was a scandal when Jimmy Carter said he lusted in his heart.
I see the village raised another idiot.
Exctly how is him saying "I will date that girl when she's 20" Wrong? Had he said i wanna date her tomorrow, or in two years, YES THAT would be wrong.. BUT not merely saying i wanna date her in 10 years when she's a bloody adult". Originally Posted by garhkal
Wow Garhkal. Really? Whoa
This is all you got? After posting it 16 times today, you're even starting a thread about it?

How fucking desperate are you, man?

For that video and 50 cents, maybe you can go ride the subway somewhere.

You probably thought it was a scandal when Jimmy Carter said he lusted in his heart. Originally Posted by lustylad
I would have if he said it about a 10 year old. Your a super sick fuck lusty
I see the village raised another idiot. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Yes you are an idiot. And a sick fuck.I hope your registered
I have a new screen name for you! Mistake

Lipstick

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
You defend this man? So glad to know this about you. You are a piece of garbage

If you defend this Scum Bag that speaks for itself

Come on with it. Im sure it will be filled with Obama, Hillary, did such and such

CB
IB
Iffy
Waco
Lusty
Lexus
Rey the Faggott
Twat Wad
Bambino
Gadfly
Dilbert

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-year-old-girl Originally Posted by themystic
why do you have your diapers in a wad about what trump said?

He did say he was going to date this 10 year old girl in 10 years when she is 20.

young cute girl = Hot young adult female in the making in 10 years.

that thinking doesn't always happen with every girl.

however it was a tongue in cheek comment.