URL / Website: https://baton-rouge.skipthegames.com...i/275926774611
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: On Halfway Tree Rd
Activities: CFS, BBBJ, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Mid length and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: about 5' 4" tall, slight pouch, bush, small tits. Claimed to be from Taiwan.
Recommendation: No
Well they went downhill fast. Seems like they have a heavy rotation. Maybe they get new girls in and when they make enough to move on they get new girls again. They initial reviews got that place were good now they are terrible.
So you were cool with that camera in the ceiling fan light socket?
So you were cool with that camera in the ceiling fan light socket? Originally Posted by Dallas Jones
WTH! Please elaborate
Yeah many months back they put cameras in the rooms & that’s when I stopped going. They said it was for their safety, total BS.
  • Ducky
  • 07-12-2021, 08:17 PM
Had one of best bbbj in my life by “Linda” a couple months ago. Since then it’s been bait and switch. She is no longer there. Saw Mia with same results as posted above. Will not go back.
They also randomly text saying there are new girls, but there are never new girls.
It has always been the same old post menopause grannies there every time.
They also randomly text saying there are new girls, but there are never new girls.
It has always been the same old post menopause grannies there every time. Originally Posted by first4u2
Lol. Yeah, they always say something like “New Kittens here. Want to come pet?”
I always say yeah, I want to come, send me some pictures. They either don’t respond or send one of the fake pictures from their ads. I’ve never even been there. Just texted them a few times.
  • al504
  • 08-07-2021, 09:15 AM
Now they text and advertise barebacks for additional fees. A year ago, i had a bad experience.