Leader of the Free World

It's simply embarrassing....
Excellent thread. Five stars!
Unfortunately, as we know, Dementia Joe has Cameltoe as a poison pill.
Unfortunately, as we know, Dementia Joe has Cameltoe as a poison pill. Originally Posted by Withnail
and Nancy as plan B ????
we are fucked.

having a mere embarrassment for a president is the best option of the three....
Originally was hoping this video was something preposterous that Dementia Joe said recently, but the title of the video makes it worthwhile nonetheless.

I wish video would emerge of the cadaver in chief talking about homosexuals the way he talks publicly about Haitians when race baiters aren't around telling him what to say before he croaks it out.
Y'all are so sad....

Paulie's right: we are fucked.

we are fucked.

having a mere embarrassment for a president is the best option of the three.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
That was the last guy
That was the last guy Originally Posted by Presj22
A year later and that TDS of yours still hasn't gotten any better....
All I know is we’re five weeks away from celebrating the one year anniversary of WINNING
A year later and that TDS of yours still hasn't gotten any better.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
A year later and he is still ranting and raving and threatening a come-back. And our noticing it is called a "derangement syndrome?" It is the followers of the "Great Leader" who are truly deranged.
A year later and he is still ranting and raving and threatening a come-back. And our noticing it is called a "derangement syndrome?" It is the followers of the "Great Leader" who are truly deranged. Originally Posted by brasil
"Comeback"? From what I can see, he never left.
All I know is we’re five weeks away from celebrating the one year anniversary of WINNING Originally Posted by Presj22
Winning ???? ok if ya call that win

but do ya know what ya lost yet ????
Joe was an embarrassment long before his cognitive decline. Why he dropped out of the race in 1998? Best part is at 3:29, touting his "accomplishments" at SU School of Law.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJMF7mflGE