Encounter: Spinner Callie

User ID: -
Date: 19 May 2020
Name: Callie
Phone: 850-543-2432
Email Address: N/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...s/507755791820
City: Fort Walton
State: FL
Address: Hotel on Miracle Strip
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: bbbjx2, bls, cg, mish, cim
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium length Blonde with green/bluish dye
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short Spinner type body. Small ass and small pierced tits. Her face was cute but not as cute as it looked in the ad. She has a skater/stoner kinda vibe.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review, hopper status.

How much did she set you back for HH?

• Tex_
  • 05-28-2020, 07:06 PM
She quoted me 180 hh with an HR not an option. I saw her once in Niceville. She was wearing dirty panties with a few holes in them
She quoted me 180 hh with an HR not an option. I saw her once in Niceville. She was wearing dirty panties with a few holes in them Originally Posted by Tex_

Damn. Must be her lucky panties shes had for years.
That’s pretty gross. She seemed pretty clean on my visit. Maybe she got her shit together a bit.
Yeah, she only smells so-so. One guy commented that she smelled like a "sandwich shop" and I'm not sure what that meant exactly, but I didn't love her smell. It wasn't god awful but more like...unshowered for over a couple days? More so than her scent, I just am not into the way she looks. Her pics are filtered and dolled up in a way that it's almost a bait and switch. The thing is, I get it...this is the way this hobby goes. Their skin is smoothed by filters, the actual object is larger than it appeared in the photo, etc. A lot of guys clearly don't mind this stuff but for me, 150-200 HH is way too much for what you get.

The truth is, I need more variety in my life than Vanessa Ink but at the same time, I wish they were all like Vanessa Ink.