Name: Haley Starr
User ID:: 448263
Phone: she provides after screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ht=haley+starr
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: Her incall, clean, safe
Activities: LFK, DFK, groping, Nipple sucking, SS, CG, RCG, K9 on sofa, FIV, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CG on bed, miss on bed, K9 on bed
Hair Length and Color: blonde, below shoulder level
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is beautiful. Her face is beautiful. Her face is like a European Model. easily she could be on the covers of magazines, like Vogue or the like. She is petite, maybe 95 pounds, 5 feet 3 inches tall, i think. Very nice person. her abdomen is toned and flat, very very nice and sexy. She is athletic build.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. She's a fun spinner!
okay, what's the deal? your title says she made you feel 28

which is it? did it dawn on you that Hendrix, Morrison, Joplin, and Cobain all expired at age 27, and you figured you better nudge past that?
This is what happens when you get older!! I forgot I had put that first age on the tile. By the time I got to ROS, I thought again, and I would say the younger age.

The point being, this pretty lady is passionate and like a real GF I had back then!
Nice Zingao! She is one of the best spinners in Dallas!
She has the fattest kitty on eccie is shaped just like a Georgia peach nothing like sliding your wood up an down on that fat little monkey she is fun for sure