URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/syrac...-/005286533893
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Liverpool/fairgrounds area
Activities: FIV, BDSM, russian, greek, toys, mish
Hair Length and Color: long brown/black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Now bordering on small BBW (as clit said) bit of a belly. but super fine ass.

pictures are somewhat "deceptively" accurate..she hides her belly in most. but belly not that bad really. overall good enough body.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by desmore1274
For several reasons, she has become a absolute no for me. Reliability, lies about pics and yo-yo rates.
For several reasons, she has become a absolute no for me. Reliability, lies about pics and yo-yo rates. Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Reliability and yo yo rates I agree, when i reached out earlier on a diff # rate was bit higher than when i reached out 2nd time.

I am not sure if "lies" really quailify since the pics are def of her...but just sort of angled to hide imperfections
Reliability and yo yo rates I agree, when i reached out earlier on a diff # rate was bit higher than when i reached out 2nd time.

I am not sure if "lies" really quailify since the pics are def of her...but just sort of angled to hide imperfections Originally Posted by itsmario22
To each his own but hiding imperfections is a BIG stretch. On the pics she looks about 40 LBS less than reality. This is a notorious staple of STG. 95% of pics are outdated because they know once your in front of them, your dick takes over and it doesn't matter what they look like at that point. I just refuse to play that game anymore. My hard earned money needs to be spent for the real deal or I will pass. What I do now is text them that if they don't look like the pics, I will turn around and walk away so let's not waste each other's time. Do you really look like your pics yes or no? 95% of the time I get no replies. So, that's that