Cowboy season predictions

I know preseason doesn't mean anything, but after the San Fran game what's everybody think of the Cowboys this year?
Barring injuries to key people and trades from now until the trading deadline, 10-6, make the playoffs and lose in the WC or second round.
They suck like always. Not in a hobby sucking kind of way either.
  • NYr
  • 08-25-2015, 10:42 AM
moved to proper forum

I will avoid comment
Barring injuries to key people and trades from now until the trading deadline, 10-6, make the playoffs and lose in the WC or second round. Originally Posted by davidfree986
sounds about right.. I was way off in my prediction last year, hence my sort of conservative answer
Where is midgetwrestler with his usual dire predictions?

11-5. NFC Championship loss to Seattle.
I think they will go 4-2 in the division and will lose vs NE, vs Sea, @GB Dec 13 and @Buffalo Dec 27th. Their running game will be exposed up north in that frigid weather against GB and Buffalo.
GB has lost two receivers now. Not so sure they will be as dominant on offense.

I see NE being beatable, Buffalo being beatable. Seattle will be tough.
I predict that they could go 0-14 or 14-0 and I wouldn't know the difference or care. Bring on the NBA.
Barring injuries to key people and trades from now until the trading deadline, 10-6, make the playoffs and lose in the WC or second round. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Seems reasonable. I was thinking the same 10-6 or 9-7 finishing second in the division, with the same thoughts on the playoffs. Garret keeps his job of course.
I know preseason doesn't mean anything, but after the San Fran game what's everybody think of the Cowboys this year? Originally Posted by Snafu75
13-3 NFC champs, first round bye, Super Bowl champs
Give me that fucking ring. We are due.
Gooo Cowboys

11-5, if they stay healthy maybe go to the big game.
Well I was thinking 11-5 but now the Scandrick is most likely out...9-7
Superbowl 50 against the colts.

Romo finally gets his superbowl.