Monkeys, Footballs and Chocolate Pudding

• motor
  • 02-15-2016, 07:36 PM
Has anyone ever seen a monkey fuck a football? If so, did he fuck it in the air hole? And wouldn't that be a blowjob for the monkey? As for the chocolate pudding, I was eating it when I thought of this. SEE YA
Is Tom Brady involved?
WTF is this?!

It's been a long time since I've had chocolate pudding...I guess the recipe has changed and people are putting different shit in it now?
LOL....what are you sipping? You could share.
^^^Please don't enable him, I think he has a serious problem...lol
No discussion of monkeys will be complete without Spikebaby's expertise.
  • motor
  • 02-16-2016, 09:13 PM
No discussion of monkeys will be complete without Spikebaby's expertise. Originally Posted by Hercules
I heard spikemonkey has a sweet monkey........you could put walnut, pecans, chips ahoy....all kinds of stuff in chocolate pudding. Its gotta be better that any VI! bs......lol
Cognitive thinking...
Motor Man....you've got the whole world thinkin' once again. Well done!

Anyways, choco-pudding mixed with pecans is definitely the way to go.
Anything that involves a monkey is a good idea!
  • motor
  • 02-20-2016, 05:35 PM
i am thinking walnuts in a chocolate pudding pie, in a graham cracker crust and
whip cream topping.................might be a good thing to take to the zoo and eat a slice sitting outside the monkeys........

next time, butter cookies and what to use to make an awesome cookie sammich
  • motor
  • 02-20-2016, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
see Lena, I can see the look in your eye. I see the wheels churning in your pretty little head. I can see it......butter cookie with a strawberry liquor whipped cream, mmmmmm, sounds good
I say if a monkey wants to fuck a football I say let it. It isn't going to affect me or yourselves.
  • motor
  • 02-20-2016, 07:15 PM
I say if a monkey wants to fuck a football I say let it. It isn't going to affect me or yourselves. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976

While I think it is ok, Thats how you get extra banannas while distracted