Advertising Platform

There is another site for Advertising that is the closest platform you can get to Eccie. It allows advertisements, reviews, pictures, etc. Yes Eccie just brought back being able to upload a few images after 6 weeks of being down, but we are still unsure how much longer everything else will be to get back.
no ads till things change it Texas
no ads till things change it Texas Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
This is big in the bigger cities and was recommended to me awhile back when the sites were seized. I finally had time to go through it and the platform layout seems to be the closest to eccie but they allow us ladies to advertise, post photos, discussion forums and even a review section for the guys to complete.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/register.php
Thanks for sharing!

DD
I would also like to ad that I used OH2 when I traveled to Texas last year.
The format is almost identical.

I met the administrator from a dear friend, while I was there, and we keep in contact.
I spoke with him a few days ago,relating to some of my gents having issues signing on to OH2 in the past.

He advises me that he will help with any issues upstate may have..

Let me know if you need further assistance. 315 807-2870.
I will also do my best to help anyone.

I met the administrator from a dear friend, while I was there, and we keep in contact.
I spoke with him a few days ago,relating to some of my gents having issues signing on to OH2 in the past.

I will also do my best to help anyone. Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
SDV for Modette!!

I will also do my best to help anyone. Originally Posted by sin.di.vine

forgot my password and having hard time getting reply so gave up
I checked it out and was able to sign up pretty easily. Nothing going on over there re: our area, but the platform looks fine.
mmmmm no need ta get a password reset then
Need ppl from this area then for it to work, as it is not happening here.
mmmmm no need ta get a password reset then Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I put up a review over there.... so there's that.... Who knows... maybe Doove will come out of retirement....
We can link competing sites now? I thought that was some rule.
We can link competing sites now? I thought that was some rule. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
Well considering one of the MODS said thanks for sharing you should just get over it!
We can link competing sites now? I thought that was some rule. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
Don't try it, your not as sute as Do_Me
OH has been around since before E came about. I do believe it was the sister site for the old site aspd. Intended for social gathering and talking.
It is very laid back over there, and has a serious no bullshit policy.