Halloween Events

Good Morning and Happy Halloween on this frightfully rainy and windy day/weekend. Does anyone know of any events going on this week & weekend in Buffalo? Parades, masquerade balls or even special eats?

Thank you in Advance and enjoy your week.
Nope.
Woody love you but why make it hard on this lady. one of the few true winners out there who because of no fault of her own has had her communication limited to about zero on this once proud board

i commend her for making an effort to keep in touch i think its awesome. if i had a few more dollars this dreary halloween day id see her in a heartbeat.
if i had a few more dollars this dreary halloween day id see her in a heartbeat. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
maybe fer somes shitter action?

...boo!
Angry Buffalo at the Rose Garden on Wehrle is a great place for a burger. If you are into seafood, there is Two Forks Up on Millersport.
Too bad this was a last minute visit, or surely a parade would have been planned!
A visit to the Mansion is always encouraged as well.....
Angry Buffalo at the Rose Garden on Wehrle is a great place for a burger. If you are into seafood, there is Two Forks Up on Millersport.
Too bad this was a last minute visit, or surely a parade would have been planned!
A visit to the Mansion is always encouraged as well..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Parade would’ve been great for Halloween. Remember most of the attendees last time work from the Buffalo area