Syracuse Today

Who is available in Syracuse Today ?
I'm guessing.... you???
She is

The best in Syracuse went on a road trip this weekend that I am aware of. I am heading home to Pittsburgh, disappointed in Syracuse but grateful one of Rochester's cutie's will be sending me back to Pittsburgh with a smile on my face.
And who is that
The best in Syracuse went on a road trip this weekend that I am aware of. I am heading home to Pittsburgh, disappointed in Syracuse but grateful one of Rochester's cutie's will be sending me back to Pittsburgh with a smile on my face. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
The best in Syracuse???Now that would be Sexy Dee Dee, untilI am proven otherwise. I texted her Thursday night about coming to visit me and she was on her way to Buffalo for the weekend.
I was given drama by one. And then a long wait by another. Syracuse has gone downhill since Gia retired.
  • Tiger
  • 11-02-2019, 11:45 AM
I hear there may be one in Cicero - if you can make her bail.
Does DeeDee do Cim/swallow? I've never seen her before Oh, but I'm beginning to think I really should make her acquaintance
The best in Syracuse went on a road trip this weekend that I am aware of. I am heading home to Pittsburgh, disappointed in Syracuse but grateful one of Rochester's cutie's will be sending me back to Pittsburgh with a smile on my face. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
report please
I hear there may be one in Cicero - if you can make her bail. Originally Posted by Tiger
how much is her bail? That 30 something will be horny, or jump bail
Syracuse - Dee Dee, Scarlet, Nikki comes in on Fridays, Aideen, Sindi/her gals, Stevie Nixx, Brianna, Alexis, xxCoconut, and Jennifer.
Available in Syracuse today

Me <--------------

Raises hand <-----
If you want to try a SA woman. Try Playfulpassion2. I have seen her a few times a bit expensive at 3 bills but very open minded. Back channel for details