Encounter: Fun times with Kimmy

User ID: -
Date: 5-20-2020
Name: Kimmy
Phone: (818)869-8524
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...0/172364405529
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: By airport
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, foreplay message, fs, cg- covered
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: She has pristine long black hair. Her nails were amazing and her hygiene impeccable. Her skin is addictively soft, with a hint of a bronze complexion. Kimmy looks like a model from the middle east but is latina.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Ok, Kimmy is not her real name. Anyhow, she is a gorgeous hispanic spinner- as beautiful as a girl can get. Texted her and was a little difficult to finally get through but once able, she was well worth it. Kimmy is super chill and damn sexy- definitely worth a visit. She was telling me lots of people have been flaking out on her, which is tragic considering how amazing she is. I recommend her highly. However, ymmv. Treat her good and she will reciprocate big time. Kimmy is worth a call!
Recommendation: Yes
No way she's real?
No way she's real? Originally Posted by wishbone2263
I'm about to find out. I doubt it. She's got ads across the country
Nope its fake ... got the message below as s text response ... exact same as the response from another fake ad ...

1520 Sunport Pl SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
United States. Please keep your word about showing up love 120/15 160/30 300/hour . I don't send pics unless u cash app me a payment if 20$ for pics. Please be discreet when u text me. Don't ask for pics if your not willing to send 20$. I'm not a cop I'm not drama I only got time for real clients not the fakes.
My question is who id spider guy?
Be careful with some of these reviews. Alot of them are fake. Remember, anyone can create a profile and post whatever they want. Most of these fake ads are doing it these days. My opinion, just be careful out there gents.
I don’t know what to think. Spider has posted reviews in the past that have been spot on from my experiences. I wanna believe but I contacted her and received the same run around. $20 for a confirmation pic. I sometimes wish some ladies would realize that a quick verifiable method to show they are real would equal plenty of business. From men who may be cautious but are also safe and sane. But, the games are getting a bit out of control.
I also got the same response. I replied i would be happy to supply the 20 if the pics were different than the pics in the ad. I have yet to receive a response back.
Seems sketch to me
Kimmy not her real name!? omg!
Walked in walked right out. Not the woman from the ad. Place smelt like sheeeet.
She also answered the door in pajamas.F for effort
Fake and nasty could be set up for a robbery beware Guys!
Thanks for looking into
You guys are too funny. Thanks for the laughs. I only posted the review because “Kimmy” is deliciously real in an ocean of fakes. But anyone who wants to remain paranoid, go right ahead. The only thing she will rob you of is some paper and your man juice.
The plot thickens.