Maxwell trial starts today

So, who dies, who resigns from whatever position they have, who moves to another country without extradition, and who lawyers up before this trial is over.
I know the left is looking forward to this trial; Hillary, Bill, Hunter, Joe, Eddie and so many others. Of course, the left will say something about Trump though no one has shown anything about Trump, like so many others, just acknowledged knowing Epstein before booting him from Mar A Lago in 2007. Unlike Bill Clinton who denied making nearly 30 trips on the Lolita Express without Secret Service protection, Trump has been an open book.
That won't stop the left because they have to be desperate about now.
Jeffrey Epstein's former pilot testifies Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew flew aboard Epstein's private plane
Jeffrey Epstein's former pilot testifies Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew flew aboard Epstein's private plane Originally Posted by earthlink
Doesnt mean anything at all. Old news

All 3 have prolly been to disneyland too!
Obama appointed judge who Joey Bribes just promoted. James Comey’s daughter is the lead prosecutor. Oh well.
We should masterbat to her every day.
  • R.M.
  • 12-01-2021, 06:29 AM
All the CEO's of Twitter, Walmart, CNBC have all resigned.
is it bad memory on my part or, in the past, did I read of a distinction in the destinations when trump rode on the Lolita express versus the destinations of clinton and the prince?

im thinking I read the trump went to new york on it once

and the other guys went to the island umpteen times
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2021, 07:05 AM
Of course, the left will say something about Trump though no one has shown anything about Trump, like so many others, just acknowledged knowing Epstein before booting him from Mar A Lago in 2007. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Donald Trump said he and Epstein both liked women....Epstein just liked them a lot younger. So Trump knew.

Next...Trump barred Epstein because Epstein tried to buy a property that Trump ultimately bought.

So stfu with those Trump lies.
your statement proves nothing

in fact it is a lie by false implication or at the very least a vicious innuendo without facts to back it up
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2021, 07:12 AM
your statement proves nothing

in fact it is a lie by false implication or at the very least a vicious innuendo without facts to back it up Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
A simple Google search back it exactly up. Here...let me do it for you.

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/t...side-1.7453257
“‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002” The quote is from a 2002 New York Magazine profile of Epstein.
. So Trump knew.

. Originally Posted by WTF

you are totally clueless

and have spent your life thus far missing almost every point, and either overlooking or under looking or ignoring anything that makes a difference. understanding and making distinctions is not your strong suit

you implied trump knew that epstein broke the law and that he knew it as it happened

younger women are not against the law
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2021, 07:59 AM
you are totally clueless

and have spent your life thus far missing almost every point, and either overlooking or under looking or ignoring anything that makes a difference. understanding and making distinctions is not your strong suit

you implied trump knew that epstein broke the law and went along with it

younger women are not against the law Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You should be Ms Maxwell's lawyer!

She did not know anything...Trump, who hung around Epstein for a decade plus, knew nothing about young girls.

Son, you either are very naive or think the rest of us are.

‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002” The quote is from a 2002 New York Magazine profile of Epstein
You should be Ms Maxwell's lawyer!

She did not know anything...Trump, who hung around Epstein for a decade plus, knew nothing about young girls.

Son, you either are very naive or think the rest of us are.

‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002” The quote is from a 2002 New York Magazine profile of Epstein
Originally Posted by WTF
no I just think you are very loose with your words and assumptions and have never seen a point or distinction that you couldn't ignore or could understand

and you know little but say much,

you are like the main stream media, all their "mistakes" are always one way and so are yours
and yet it is perfectly understandable that some guy you've known for years suddenly comes out as gay. What? You didn't know? Somehow, Trump is supposed to have known about Epstein's illegal, yes, illegal, operations. A criminal does not reveal himself to someone who will call him out as Trump did in 2007. That is a matter of public record.