FBI's Jill Sanborn asked is Ray Epps a FED..."I can't answer that" !!

The wheels are starting to fall off the Jan 6th shammittee. This bitch is on the hot seat about the involvement of the FBI in the riot and she sounded like SGT. Schultz...I KNOW NOTHING!! This shamitteem is nothing but a bunch of partisan clowns bemoaning themselves. Looks like the FBI lead this riot and now that it's coming out it's blowing up in their faces!! When asked how many agents were involved in the riot her answer was "I can't go into it" This shit was orchestrated, and lead be the FBI...the libtards are shameless.

“Ms. Sanborn, was Ray Epps a fed,” Cruz asked.

“I cannot answer that,” Sanborn responded. I guess that answers that question right there, which leads to a lot of other questions.
Cruz noted how five seconds after Epps talks to someone, that person starts to tear down a barricade. Did Epps urge him to tear down the barricade, Cruz asked Sanborn. And again, she said that she couldn’t answer that.

'Who Is Ray Epps?' Cruz Grills FBI agent on Involvement in Jan. 6; Their Answers Raise More Questions

Jill Sanborn, executive assistant director of the FBI’s National Security Branch was testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee. That’s when Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) asked some very good questions to which she didn’t have a response. Cruz asked about FBI involvement/informants in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

“How many FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of January 6th?” Cruz asked. Sanborn said that she couldn’t go into “sources and methods.” Cruz continued asking if any FBI agents or confidential informants participated, to which Sanborn said, “I can’t answer that.” He then asked if any of them committed crimes of violence or incited crimes? Again, she refused to answer.

Then Cruz went all-in, asking, “Who is Ray Epps?” Ray Epps is a man who has been speculated on a lot because he was very active, encouraging people to go into the Capitol, yet doesn’t appear to have been pursued by the FBI when the FBI seems to be pursuing people who so much as breathed near the Capitol that day.

Sanborn’s response? “I’m aware of the individual.” But she doesn’t disabuse anyone of the belief that he could be FBI-connected; indeed, her failure to fully respond, got even more tongues talking.

“Ms. Sanborn, was Ray Epps a fed,” Cruz asked.

“I cannot answer that,” Sanborn responded. I guess that answers that question right there, which leads to a lot of other questions.

Cruz noted how five seconds after Epps talks to someone, that person starts to tear down a barricade. Did Epps urge him to tear down the barricade, Cruz asked Sanborn. And again, she said that she couldn’t answer that.

Cruz said many Americans are concerned that the federal government encouraged illegal activity, noting that — oddly — Epps had been removed from the list that the FBI had put out of people they were looking for in connection to Jan. 6. Sanborn then finally says that “not to her knowledge” did the FBI “actively” encourage violent criminal conduct.

But she didn’t respond as to the other questions, and her failure to respond was in itself an answer, leaving all kinds of questions about the FBI being involved. She didn’t deny that Epps was an FBI or an informant.
The truth will come out.
Epps isn't the only one who is known to have been at the capitol and was photographed there that day that suddenly dropped off the FBI's radar without explanation.

Epps and others were listed by the FBI and then taken off the FBI's web pages on this.

were these people the "instigators" for the "insurrection" the Feds claimed initially or did it turn out they were really operatives working to a purpose?

HMMMMMMM?
The shammittee should have know that their partisan investigation would come back to bitch slap them...it's all they have going into the 2022 elections. It looks like their hail Mary pass got intercepted!!
All the leftwinger on here say this is a "conspiracy" that the FBI wasn't involved in this and when their exposed cower like YR says "PUSSIES"!!
FACTS are facts and the lefts BS is just that...BULLSHIT!!
You won't hear ANYONE of the leftwing poster on here reply to this thread with and substance to disprove the facts of this thread...they are BRANDON ass kissers!!
The left is a shameless bunch...I have nothing but contempt for them.
... New statement put out by the DOJ. They DID interview
Ray Epps - they won't say WHEN - and Mr. Epps told them
that he was NOT working for the FBI or any other group
on 6 January.

I'm surely guessing that they meant 6 January 2021 and NOT
this past one, but who knows? ... You may notice that is
"Mr. Epp's claim" - not working for the FBI on that day.

Surely believe that the FBI and DOJ should then corroborate
his story. If the bloke is tellin' the truth.
But WE know better.

And IF they're treating Ray Epps like he was
"just another Trump protestour" - then WHY hasn't he
been arrested? ... After all, he WAS on the FBI's own
"Most Wanted List" - wasn't he?

... Hmmmm... surely would seem that when I first mentioned
Ray Epps here, I was called a liar and conspircy person.
But then that's what the liberal lads do here when
they can't debate.

#### Salty
... New statement put out by the DOJ. They DID interview
Ray Epps - they won't say WHEN - and Mr. Epps told them
that he was NOT working for the FBI or any other group
on 6 January.

I'm surely guessing that they meant 6 January 2021 and NOT
this past one, but who knows? ... You may notice that is
"Mr. Epp's claim" - not working for the FBI on that day.

Surely believe that the FBI and DOJ should then corroborate
his story. If the bloke is tellin' the truth.
But WE know better.

And IF they're treating Ray Epps like he was
"just another Trump protestour" - then WHY hasn't he
been arrested? ... After all, he WAS on the FBI's own
"Most Wanted List" - wasn't he?

... Hmmmm... surely would seem that when I first mentioned
Ray Epps here, I was called a liar and conspircy person.
But then that's what the liberal lads do here when
they can't debate.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

transcript of Ray Epps FBI interview ...

FBI Bob .. "Hello Ray, how have you been?"

Epps "pretty good, how's the wife and kids?"

FBI Bob "doing great!"

FBI Bob "So, Ray do you work for us?"

Epps "Nope!"

FBI Bob "Great! thanks for clearing that up!"

Epps "Glad i could help!"

FBI Bob "Oh, Ray .. don't forget to submit your timesheet and expense report!"

Epps "Already did! God Bless America! the Government's checks never bounce!"

BAHHAHHHHAAAA

FBI Bob "doing great!"

Epps "Nope!"

BAHHAHHHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ray is a liar. The FBI will never ask anybody "hows the wife and kids" unless you work for them.
This the same FBI and DOJ who told us that Trump
DID collude with Russia.

Until the DOJ own emails were released and THAT showed
us the truth.

Surely seem that James Comey is STILL running the show.

#### Salty

FBI Bob "doing great!"

Epps "Nope!"

BAHHAHHHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

BAAAHHHAAAAAA
https://t.me/rrndaily/161267 Originally Posted by bambino