Disappointed :) Please help

• gaatr
  • 12-31-2010, 02:00 PM
All - new to the hobby and need some help with two situations that happened over the last few days.

First - Requested an appointment with a well reviewed provider, she called 4 hours before to confirm - When I arrived at her location, she didn't answer the phone. So I basically got stood up and she never called back either...

Second - Requested an appointment with another highly reviewed provider, Got a call from her assistant giving me the location. When I arrived, the girl in the room was defnately not the girls in the pictures at all.. How could I tell - Well the pics show her as extremely thin, with large manmades 34Ds - The girl in the room was definately the same height, prob 25lbs bigger than listed, and did not have manmades at all...

I walked out BTW

Is this common in the industry - What can one do about this?

I thought that is why we use a site like P411 and Eccie to make informed choices. This is very frustrating..!!!

Cheers
Perhaps "Questions for the Staff" isn't the proper forum for this post. Try Coed (ouch).

Common in the industry? Kinda depends. Some parts of it, yes. Other parts, almost unheard of.

Do your research. Don't look at one or two reviews - look for trends in as many reviews as you can. No idea who you're talking about which makes guessing games harder, but there's my 0.02 for ya'.

Good luck! And happy hobbying!
Write honest reviews of your encounters so that other gentlemen can avoid the same thing happening. Problem is, no one ever wants to "tell" on a well-known provider. So, you can either be a part of the solution (write an honest review and say "to Hell with the WK's") or be a part of the problem (be silent).

You mentioned P411....if either of the ladies are on P411, you can report those things to Gina and she will handle it. She has little tolerance for misleading photos and NCNS's (if it is reported).

Welcome to the board!
Sorry about your disappointment. The holidays are often worse than other times. As far as the pics being different, that's where your searches and the "Rest of the Story" that comes with Premium Access will be most helpful.

Premium Access and the search function are your friends.

Many people prefer not to put information that might be seen as overly critical into the public portion of a review since a lot of anyone's experience is both an opinion and relative to one's likes and dislikes.

Since we WALDT (We All Like Different Things) you can PM me with whoever you saw that was 25 pounds heavier than "real thin" and had natural boobs rather than man mades. I wouldn't ask you to name her here. I prefer a little past "thin" up to quite "curvy" women. I love boobs and naturals are fine with me.

One more tip. Look for posters who like the type visits you like and "follow" their reviews to see if their latest review fits your WALDT criteria.

Welcome aboard. Hobby safe.
  • gaatr
  • 12-31-2010, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the info all - I will take it up with Gina at P411 - I will try to resolve the situation before unecesarily flaming a particular Provider or two just yet - It sure is hard to post a no show review of a well known provider as I am such a newbie - but the facts are the fact, the provider didn't call to cancel etc - i showed up at the location, but she just didn't take my call....

I really want this hobby to turn out to be rewarding one for me, but my first couple of experiences have left a less that deisrable taste in my mouth.. On the brightside, it can only get better going forward with all the proper research.

I will keep you all posted. I will also email the provider that missed her appt, to try and understand the situation. If that doesn't work then I will post the poor reviews here...

We all need this information right...

FYI - The two providers in reference, you know who you are and you are more than welcome to contact me to chat about the situtation. Thanks
The review section is full of ass kissing white knights and liars.

Welcome aboard
  • zelly
  • 12-31-2010, 05:51 PM
The review section is full of ass kissing white knights and liars. Originally Posted by monkmonk