Studio vs AMP

I am not from Dallas but travel there regularly with my work. During these travels, I have enjoyed many DFW AMP's but have always been curious about the studios. What is the difference that I would find with a studio over an AMP? I am sure that there is a discussion of this somewhere on here but don't want to look for it. Thanks-ccollins
AMP is for Asian Massage Parlor. A few may have some non-Asian ladies. Studios will generally be mostly non-Asian.

In my opinon the stlye and level of service is very different. For several years I have been AMP only.

Torito
Somehow I just knew with AMP in the title that you'd reply, Torito.
Thanks for the info. I am familiar with AMP and have been going to AMP's for 20 years (including Dallas) but was wondering how the service style is different at a studio? AMP is pretty universal everywhere I have been which is one of the reasons that I stick with AMP's. With them, I know what to expect, for the most part, anywhere I go in the country.
CenterLock,
I just can't imagine what you mean.

ccollins,
For my taste, the service at studios in general is less satisfactory. Normally I did not find the intense desire to satisfy that I usually find at AMPs. Like I said, my taste, and also not universal. I am sure you know that there are variations wherever you go. I like the Asian attitude. Just had some of that this evening.

Torito
Thanks.