Liberal Redneck - The Truth About Trump

• jma9
  • 08-18-2016, 05:00 PM
Sistine, stop making videos of yourself and posting them on here!
lol - tough titty sweetheart

this guy is a fucking genius - lmao

I love that Guy I follow him on FB
  • Old-T
  • 08-18-2016, 06:37 PM
this guy is a fucking genius - lmao

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I won't go so far as to say he's a genius, but he makes a lot of good points. Thanks for posting it.

And, to no one's surprise, IBThreadHijacker tries to divert the topic.

I won't go so far as to say he's a genius, but he makes a lot of good points. Thanks for posting it.

Originally Posted by Old-T

I B Lying is now marginalized and he knows it. He lost the WWII argument and now he's flailing all over the place.
  • Old-T
  • 08-18-2016, 06:46 PM
I B Lying is now marginalized and he knows it. He lost the WWII argument and now he's flailing all over the place. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Don't underestimate the single minded absurdity of IB.

He has lost the vast majority of arguments for YEARS, but in his mind he is undefeated. He may need to redefine words, claim posts were never made, try to argue that slavery was morally righteous, and pretend he never had a gay black blow-up doll as his avatar (he did), but one way or another he will decree victory and claim all his opponents are homosexuals. If your IB, that's what you do.

Just watch--within about 30 min he'll be responding....

Go diddle yourself with hildebeest's broom, Old-THUMPER. Any partisan attack on Trump is an open invitation to to respond in kind against hildebeest, Old-THUMPER. If you don't agree, carry your wino ass back to your motel bar, Old-THUMPER, and drown your hurt feelings in a bottle of your cheapest Thunderbird wine.

I B Lying is now marginalized and he knows it. He lost the WWII argument and now he's flailing all over the place. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Here's another hildebeest special for ya, Sissy Chap. Remember what Abedin said, "sometimes she gets confused", Sissy Chap, and she has to be "coached" to get through her work day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID_FodrkrU4

He has lost the vast majority of arguments for YEARS, but in his mind he is undefeated. He may need to redefine words, claim posts were never made, try to argue that slavery was morally righteous, and pretend he never had a gay black blow-up doll as his avatar (he did), but one way or another he will decree victory and claim all his opponents are homosexuals. If your IB, that's what you do.

You're a liar, Old-THUMPER, and to prove it, you just chose the subject and cite the thread where you last had your stupid ass handed to you, Old-THUMPER.

Funny thing is, Sissy Chap, Old-THUMPER, actually said you were wrong about air power being able to win a war on it's own with conventional weapons, which makes him wrong about who it was that had their ass handed to them, since it was you -- not me -- who had your ass handed to you, Sissy Chap.
Arguments that wars are one today with any one service alone are stupid. Originally Posted by Old-T

Dam one of the best take downs ever. You sir are a legend!
Don't underestimate the single minded absurdity of ME.

I has lost the vast majority of arguments for YEARS, but in my mind i is undefeated. I may need to redefine words, claim posts were never made, try to argue that slavery was morally righteous, and I did have a gay black blow-up doll as my avatar , but one way or another I will decree victory and claim all my opponents are homosexuals. If your ME, that's what you do.

Just watch--within about 30 min I will be responding.... with another stupid post
ahhahahahahaahahahahaha

SNICK

btw Assup .. i have copyrighted "SNICK" every time you post that, you owe me royalties. Bitch.

Dam one of the best take downs ever. You sir are a legend!
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Per your post, Sissy Chap, you'd be the one knocked to the floor where you're spazing out.
  • Old-T
  • 08-18-2016, 07:18 PM
Wow, did I ever underestimate IB this time! Not thirty minutes but ONE minute to reply.

But the quality of his post is another matter--yes, I did agree with you on that point IB, because you were correct that time. I never said you were wrong on EVERY point, just most of them.

But I also did not say that SC won that argument, did I? No, I didn't--so instead of resting on your laurel you fall flat on your face yet again. And the saddest part, you had no reason to, but as everyone here knows that usually doesn't deter you.

As to pointing out where you were thrashed in argument after argument, I already explained why having that conversation with you is not worth the effort--you are genetically incapable of admitting you were wrong about anything.

However I will give you one more point in your favor--a bit of a backhanded complement, but still--at least you sometimes actually type out a new (though usually weird and delusional) thought. Unlike your brainless minion, the Wacko Kid, who thinks it is "humorous" to intentionally misquote someone. That is pure Beavis & Butthead territory and most Kids with a maturity level above 5th grade stopped doing that. But then again, it IS Wacko, and he has never been mistaken for being emotionally mature.
Funny thing is, Sissy Chap, Old-THUMPER actually said you were wrong about air power being able to win a war on its own with conventional weapons, which makes him wrong about who it was that had their ass handed to them, since it was you -- not me -- who had your ass handed to you, Sissy Chap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lol, ChappedAss can't even keep track of anything that was posted more than ten minutes ago! It was a rare instance where IB and Old-T agreed on something.

And hey lookee, I just found another point where IB, Old-T and I are fully in agreement:

(Hildebeest is) ... as sleazy a Dem opponent as I can ever remember. Originally Posted by Old-T
So ChappedAss, the “legend” has spoken!

Surely you are in agreement with what your “legend” has to say about the dimotard candidate for POTUS!