Any info on this girl from Johnstown?

I know there’s a few gents from the Johnstown area here anyone take this one for a spin yet?

https://altoona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/447842372889
Quite the ass on that one.
I'd take a run at her except for the driving to J-town part
jtown is always a disappointment
Yes. I TOFTT last week. She is by herself. Previously was with Ciara and has had an ad with the same number in her current STG ad which has been listed on Kittyads since December and it should still be visible. That is the number I used for contact. Incall is an APT. Felt like a dorm but there wasn't anyone else on the floor I could see. She looks like her pics. Was a weird visit as she said she couldn't do it on her bed because its a bunkbed and it makes a lot of noise. You can see the bunkbed in one of the new photos she posted lol.
added private tags The Dr
Oh, I forgot to mention I paid cash. Didn't ask for deposit. And hasnt texted me unsolicited. Maybe a jewel in Jtown lol.
If those pics are accurate, she’s a cutie. Maybe worth breaking my never in Johnstown rule again.
greek also! those thighs look rough!
Damage?
Worth it. IYHO ?
I've seen her, and she's okay. She was in a duplex in Geistown next to the police station. Her photos are better looking than real life, but she does the job and is pleasant. I paid her 100 or maybe 120.
Ad says she smokes. Does her place smell like it?