When you know the hobby doesn't run your life...

Had a wad of cash I had been hoarding for the last couple of months. Was all set to visit the gun show, buy some ammo or a new holster and then I was going to make a stop to see if Boa was working. Well, I'll be damned if I didn't walk out of there with a new gun and no more wad of cash. Saddest part of my day was not getting to see Boa, but I was kind of happy to know I still will choose guns over gorgeous Asians!
Had a wad of cash I had been hoarding for the last couple of months. Was all set to visit the gun show, buy some ammo or a new holster and then I was going to make a stop to see if Boa was working. Well, I'll be damned if I didn't walk out of there with a new gun and no more wad of cash. Saddest part of my day was not getting to see Boa, but I was kind of happy to know I still will choose guns over gorgeous Asians! Originally Posted by bigdon71
Buying a gun that will last you forever or renting pussy by the hour, you bought the gun good choice IMO. Long as you did not ncns the provider.
Guns vs Boa? Wow, tough choice.....
Recently seeing the cost of firearms.....

I think i'm glad the hobby hasn't busted me like guns would.
  • colt
  • 12-16-2013, 09:04 PM
Too funny. Guns by the way are a good investment, take care of it and 10 years from now it will be worth about double what you paid for it. A gun is like a woman, you can admire its beauty, but once you lay hands upon it, you have to have it.

As a young boy working an after school job in a radiator shop, in the primitive break area, there was a sign that read: "As you pass thru life keep you eye on the Donut and not upon the hole."

So you got you donut.
Thanks everyone. Hopefully my play stash will be built back up in time for Boa's next visit.