HoustonRiley

Have any of you ever seen this gal? She posted on oh2 that she's going to be in Midland and Amarillo next week, I have no idea how to link her ad here. Says you need to pre-book but not asking for deposit. Looks like she's another great visitor to West Texas
You are confusing Houston riley with Texas riley.
Texas riley posted the ad....houston riley doesn't venture this far out.
I thought it was the same gal-took this from her ad-Please Send PM With refrences then text or call for faster response.
HoustonRiley(eccie & p4)/TexasRiley(oh2)
832-356-5626. But I'm pretty new to all this that's why I asked-she calls herself a big booty milf and soccer mom. So have you met her? I like the big ass and pretty face
Maybe i am confused.....further investigations pending lol.
Well, you are correct....same gal.
I was thinking of another chic called Houston. Maybe jonna houston who claims the prettiest pussy in texas.
Have fun and report.
I have tons of reviews here and ourhome2. Lol all YES' across the boards. Full face pics on p411. I would never require a deposit thats some new age stuff. Im old school. Check out my reviews. And look forward to seeing you.
Im one in the same. Im coming by request. I've had a p4 gent ask me to come out for a few years. So im finally making the trip. Hope to make yalls acquaintance. See you in a couple days !!!
You are confusing Houston riley with Texas riley.
Texas riley posted the ad....houston riley doesn't venture this far out. Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
Sent you a pm