WHAT'S UR OPINION ON FETISHES?

HI JUST WONDERING WHAT IS UR OPIONION LADIES/GENTLEMEN REGARDING FETISHES ??? IF YOU LIKE FETISHES, WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON REQUESTED FETISHES AND WHAT'S THE WEIRDEST REQUEST.. COULD BE HERE OR JUST IN NON HOBBY WORLD.. IM REALLY CURIOUS ..

SPANKS, WHIPS, LICKS N KISSES...
SWEET LEXXXI DD'S

Love giving facials
Depends on your definition of "fetish". Prolonged DATY might be a fetish to some but perfectly normal to others. My wife likes a little spanking in the doggie position, but that's about as far as our fetishes go.
Well hmm .. I've had a pearl necklace but never a facial.. Hmm.. Naughty . I like

SpeedRacerXXX Well I guess ur no speed racer down there then hmmmmm ::humming:: lol yeah I would consider DATY A FETISH IF THATS ALL A GUY WOULD WANT.. & cant get enough.

Thanks for ur feedback !

~Lexxxi
The weirdest request I've ever had was: thanks for coming; leave the donation on the table, and see yourself out; if you have a problem with that, talk to my boyfriend, who's holed up in the closet with a six shooter.

Does that count as a fetish ?
What the hell are u serious.. Thats weird.. I thought maybe havn a s.o watch the partner bang a stranger can be arousing.. But hmm posted up in the closet is crazy..

Lexxxi dd's
Ah, I do love facials! AND, I don't even know if this is a "real fetish", but just like the guys love cock worship done to them, I say clit worship! lol
The weirdest one I ever had was years ago when I had worked for an agency... The guy liked to get on hands and knees next to the tub and have me use him as a table for razor/shaving cream... I would lather up, pretend to shave my legs (cuz who wants to risk a knick in front of a guy, lol) and then he'd drink the bath water, very strange indeed but he was a sweetie
@ Andrea you know I was never a big fan of receiving till I had it done right (almost 4months ago)and then from there on out I quiver n I get a shot of pulse going between my legs &get wet thinking of it.
Wow as for the strangest I must say thats up there but its not bad.
U know weave had our fare share if very wet, naughty, playfully sessions ... so when I go to Austin does this mean u me and my sister can play.... toys no toys chains... or will u just hmmmmmm.... should I keep going ????
Please continue baby Mmmmmm! I got toys vibrators &... Lots of lube... Lol wanna play.. ?
Facial is definately a fetish for me however, I think I'm addicted to russian. Is it a fetish if you are addicted to it??
Almost forgot.. CFNM clothed female nude male, with all these beautiful women not sure why I wouldn't want them naked right away, I guess thats why its a fetish
have a wicked foot fetish, red nails drives me nuts.
The weirdest request I've ever had was: thanks for coming; leave the donation on the table, and see yourself out; if you have a problem with that, talk to my boyfriend, who's holed up in the closet with a six shooter.

Does that count as a fetish ? Originally Posted by rrrabbit
Was that before or after you got to play?