Best Wishes to Maxeen Monroe

Maxeen, darlin’!

Good luck to you on your coming boob job.

I’ve liked your ladies from the very first time I met them, during that brief but wild interlude in B***’s bathroom. Thanks for the mammaries.

I know that your new ones will be udderly titillating, and that spending time with you will continue to be an uplifting experience.

Be sure to keep us abreast of your progress.

Ta-tas for now.

Monk
Can't wait to see the aftermath, I thought there were perfect before
why paint a smile on the mona lisa?
sweetie ,youve got 2 of the top 4 boobs in austin!
good luck and a speedy recovery, cant wait to see how you improve on perfection.
see ya at the party
I never look at them, to be honest. I'm always captivated by your beautiful face and kind heart!

Good luck.
Best wishes & a speedy recovery to a purrfectly sweet lady. I hope it's a 'piece of cake' for you.

love,
Crystal
I never look at them, to be honest. I'm always captivated by your beautiful face and kind heart!

Good luck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

+1
Well I have looked at her beautiful face and seen her beautiful heart.... but I HAVE looked at her nice boobs as well just sayin...

I know how much you are looking forward to replacing the old and getting the new! As well as how much it means to you. Can't wait to see the new tata's along with that beautiful face
if your doctor has a buy two, get two free deal---i'm in, and i'll split it with you!

in all seriousness, i hope it goes smoothly.
Don't do it.
Spank you very much for the well wishes! I have a great doctor picked out and am looking forward to the improvements! I will miss my girlfriends, they have been good to me, but they now have to be retired. I am thankful to those that have helped make it possible in such an urgent situation.
The lucky guy that took the picture you are using for your avatar wants to use that shot as the before pic in a "before and after" photo-shoot!