The elephant in the room.

Another shooting by persons unknown. Motive is unknown. What we know is that Hillary, O'Malley, Gavin Newsome, and finally Obama have rendered a judgement on events with facts to back up any of their claims. Meanwhile people on this board are afraid to make the first comment for fear of being attacked by the board libs. So much for real free speech on ECCIE. As I watch I see a SUV being assaulted by San Bernadino cops (you know the good guys).
Another shooting by persons unknown. Motive is unknown. What we know is that Hillary, O'Malley, Gavin Newsome, and finally Obama have rendered a judgement on events with facts to back up any of their claims. Meanwhile people on this board are afraid to make the first comment for fear of being attacked by the board libs. So much for real free speech on ECCIE. As I watch I see a SUV being assaulted by San Bernadino cops (you know the good guys). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And your point is?????
He wants to call a spade a spade.
As I watch I see a SUV being assaulted by San Bernadino cops (you know the good guys). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Another thread .... Just "an unhappy Muslim couple" who were trying to escape from slaughtering 14 and wounding another 17 at a CHRISTMAS PARTY, but managed to join their brethren in paradise to chase virgins ... well he will!

The whiners in here will call it "work place violence" since they killed co-workers who recently honored him for his work with them, even though they were slaughtered at a party celebrating CHRIST's birth, and the LE community will call it what it is .... in a culturally respectful manner ..... days, if not months, down the road where it will be buried on the back page of all the liberal rags trying to give Obama and the whiners "cover" for their facilitation of bringing more potential terrorists into this country to join the already disgruntled Muslims who hate this country like Obama and his wife do.
I think WTF made my point perfectly on another thread. He is trying to shut down the conversation with low level snarky comments about me maligning the victims when I was actually mocking the fearless leader.
I think WTF made my point perfectly on another thread. He is trying to shut down the conversation with low level snarky comments about me maligning the victims when I was actually mocking the fearless leader. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
14 dead and 17 wounded, and all you can do is mock Obie?
managed to join their brethren in paradise to chase virgins ... well he will!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
what do the women jihadis who die in furtherance of killing the infidel get?
what do the women jihadis who die in furtherance of killing the infidel get? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
They get to remove their veils and have their faces blasted in a bukkake party by 72 Mohammed impersonators.
They get to remove their veils and have their faces blasted in a bukkake party by 72 Mohammed impersonators.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
I never knew that, live and learn
what do the women jihadis who die in furtherance of killing the infidel get? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
To drive the paradise taxi around so HE can visit the 72 virgins!....

.. at least those who don't strap on a bomb belt!

Actually, I'm not a Muslim so I'm not certain, ....

.... but my experience is the GUYS don't give a shit what happens to them! The don't count!
14 dead and 17 wounded, and all you can do is mock Obie? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

What have you been doing? I did contact my representative about about a good faith protection law to protect people from a civil action if they report what looks like suspicious activity. You? Your down there with WTF.
To drive the paradise taxi around so HE can visit the 72 virgins!....

.. at least those who don't strap on a bomb belt!

Actually, I'm not a Muslim so I'm not certain, ....

.... but my experience is the GUYS don't give a shit what happens to them! The don't count! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your experience?

You hang out with Muslim GUYS?

Explains a lot.

You hate Muslims like you hate women. Muslim women even more.
What have you been doing? I did contact my representative about about a good faith protection law to protect people from a civil action if they report what looks like suspicious activity. You? Your down there with WTF. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Where you been? The news has been full or "report suspicious activity" since Paris.
A neighbour didn't want to report his neighbors because people like Eva and WTF would call him a racist.
A neighbour didn't want to report his neighbors because people like Eva and WTF would call him a racist. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is that all you got? Pathetic.