14 fewer people to worry about global climate change

Thanks Hussein
Thanks Hussein Originally Posted by Sickpuppy

Bronco Bama and the Cankled Cackler got plenty of replacements...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2wIuK9kAM
Fucking retards, nice memento to the dead and wounded. Why not include all the ones killed this tear?
Fucking retards, nice memento to the dead and wounded. Why not include all the ones killed this tear? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's better to keep people alive by preventing them from being killed.

Or do you prefer mourning?
It's better to keep people alive by preventing them from being killed.

Or do you prefer mourning? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is about respect, which seems not to be in the right wing's vocabulary. I'm sure you will want to talk about climate change or vetting.
It is about respect, .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How on Earth would know anything about ..... "respect"!

You don't even respect yourself!
It is about respect Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The SAME "respect" Obama showed when he held a presser about the beheading of James Foley, and 15 minutes later was out on the golf course?

Or the SAME "respect' Obama showed by saying the ISIS attack in Paris (the latest one of many) was due to Global Warming?
The Chinese are on board. So is India. Obama will get this all fixed.
How on Earth would know anything about ..... "respect"!

You don't even respect yourself!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just another of your stupid remarks that you can't prove. You are a certified idiot lexie.
The SAME "respect" Obama showed when he held a presser about the beheading of James Foley, and 15 minutes later was out on the golf course?

Or the SAME "respect' Obama showed by saying the ISIS attack in Paris (the latest one of many) was due to Global Warming? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nice deflection, this was not about Obie, you fuckers are obsessed. Plus have no class.
Nice deflection, this was not about Obie, you fuckers are obsessed. Plus have no class. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

"Independent" 0zombies call little eehhbuhhrrrrs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW5eJQnstCo

0zombie loving Patriot hating pc's of shit named... little "Independent" eehhbuhhrrrrrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFVJoZdjZFw

Or the SAME "respect' Obama showed by saying the ISIS attack in Paris (the latest one of many) was due to Global Warming? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Except he never said that. Goddamn, you are easily swayed.
Except he never said that.... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Why don't we replay the transcript?

“Next week, I will be joining President Hollande and world leaders in Paris for the global climate conference. What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it will be when the world stands as one and shows that we will not be deterred from building a better future for our children."

Oh yeah, that's much better. Powerful rebuke indeed. A few more climate summits and ISIS will definitely collapse.
Except he never said that. Goddamn, you are easily swayed. Originally Posted by WombRaider
His disciples ranted about global warming was impacting the job market and the "natives" were restless, because they didn't have any jobs in the Middle East, so that started up the "theory" of ending Muslim terrorism by developing a jobs program in the Middle East ...

.. do you think that would work to end the slaughter in this country ...???

.. improve the economy HERE! FIRST!

Isn't it the least bit strange to you that YOUR BOSS IN THE WHITE HOUSE wants to disarm U.S. citizens and give jobs to foreigners? Seems like a U.S. President would want to put U.S. citizens back to work AND ARM THEM TO RESIST THE TERRORISTS IN THIS COUNTRY! Wasn't that the purpose of the 2nd amendment: so citizens could protect themselves?
"Independent" 0zombies call little eehhbuhhrrrrs...

0zombie loving Patriot hating pc's of shit named... little "Independent" eehhbuh] Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You weak minded ones are the first to lemming.