Not that it will do any good....

Here is yet another correction for our penniless trump-wanna-be, iffy.
Not that it will do any good. He's thicker than this font.

Because you can pull iffie's head out of the butcher's ass where the bull had pushed it to look at a steak....no wait....it was a long horn's head pushed up iffie's ass to get the steak the butcher loaned.....rent Tommy Boy. The point is check everything he says for accuracy.

From iffie's signature block.

Next thing you'll tell me is that...First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. ... What say you? ... Manassmuncher

"It was the interior department held in contempt. Also, the judge that held the interior department in contempt has now disclosed that he owned Exxon stock, which could be considered a conflict."
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/48745.html

Iffie's kind of judge. He knows he should recuse himself but he doesn't think he'll get caught in the conflict of interest net.

Three for three bud. Want to try for 4 out of 7?

Don't stop now. You're on a roll.
Here is yet another correction for our penniless trump-wanna-be, iffy.
Not that it will do any good. He's thicker than this font.

Because you can pull iffie's head out of the butcher's ass where the bull had pushed it to look at a steak....no wait....it was a long horn's head pushed up iffie's ass to get the steak the butcher loaned.....rent Tommy Boy. The point is check everything he says for accuracy.

From iffie's signature block.

Next thing you'll tell me is that...First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. ... What say you? ... Manassmuncher

"It was the interior department held in contempt. Also, the judge that held the interior department in contempt has now disclosed that he owned Exxon stock, which could be considered a conflict."
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/48745.html

Iffie's kind of judge. He knows he should recuse himself but he doesn't think he'll get caught in the conflict of interest net.

Three for three bud. Want to try for 4 out of 7?

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
The strangee truth is that just about anyone who owns 401K stock probably has some Exxon stock.
I also love the way (sarcasm alert) that the left is so concerned with accuracy when it comes to their messiah. The actions of the executive branches of government ALL fall under the perview of Obama. If he does not approve then he reverses the actions and he can fire the person responsible. If he does neither then he has given it his seal of approval.
Don't stop now. You're on a roll. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

I would but my Google has become 0zombified, but thanks for your concern...

yea, I noticed
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
apparently, Prince Chucky Cheese is exactly that. a MORON.

Prince Charles: Climate change a cause of Syria war

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ange/76248500/

Prince Charles: climate change may have helped cause Syrian civil war

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...rian-civil-war

and now we know why he is not king
and now we know why he is not king Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
It was kinda like the dust bowl when a lot of Okies went to California. See how lucky you are, coudda been a liberal.
It was kinda like the dust bowl when a lot of Okies went to California. See how lucky you are, coudda been a liberal. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The "dust bowl" in "Oklahoma" was caused by too many automobiles, manufacturing plants, and fossil fuel burning power plants? Or the Chinese?
Out of left field.

Irrelevant

More irrelevant.

If possible, even more irrelevant.
Earth to douche-bag.
The topic is about you enjoying being bitch slapped. National events or people don't figure in.
You couldn't be more local.

The strangee truth is that just about anyone who owns 401K stock probably has some Exxon stock.
I also love the way (sarcasm alert) that the left is so concerned with accuracy when it comes to their messiah. The actions of the executive branches of government ALL fall under the perview of Obama. If he does not approve then he reverses the actions and he can fire the person responsible. If he does neither then he has given it his seal of approval. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Off topic but stupid.
Earth to j douche-bag. No one reads these threads on a national level let alone qualify any of their statements. Dems or repubs. Conservative or liberal.
Men or you and yours.
I'm more concerned about the bullshit I can directly address to the bullshitter who shat.
Like you and yours (iffy).
I would but my Google has become 0zombified, but thanks for your concern...

yea, I noticed Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Personal responsibility. Not a phrase that means shit to you.

You're still proudly display a lie. No surprise there.
The "dust bowl" in "Oklahoma" was caused by too many automobiles, manufacturing plants, and fossil fuel burning power plants? Or the Chinese? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Poor land management and unwise crop rotations.