Variety, Style, Divergent Preferences, Respect and the Consequences of the Lack thereof.

This post, was inspired by some unneeded and frankly off topic negative remarks in a private area, but I thought this discussion more appropriately belonged right here in Co-Ed. I have been thinking about this for a long while and have generally avoided posting in Welcome and Introductions and in Coed Discussions due to what I perceive as a disrespectful and negative attitude that consumes many of the posts here and has had a miserable affect on the boards IMHO.

For what this is worth or not worth, here goes:

Every one of us (I’m talking to the “Gents” here) has his preferences, and our preferences vary all over the board, whether we are considering age, appearance; menu; personality; style; price for time; all or combinations of the above. There is much variety here – we need to embrace and enjoy it!

I choose Ladies to see in my Hobby life based on my personal preferences. When I review I tell about what I experienced from my point of view and try to give enough accurate information for others to know whether the subject of the review is a Lady they might like to see or not like to see based on their own preferences. I do my homework carefully and almost always have a great time. I expect that from other reviewers.

When there is a Lady that does not fall within my personal preferences, I politely move on. It does no good to complain. The constant complaints and disrespect, often directed at age, price point, appearance or menu options, are viewed by a number of the Ladies as the kind of shit that causes them to not want to be a part of eccie and to view male eccie members as a class as Pigs, Shits and worse. I’ve heard Ladies say recently that they look down on eccie members as clients and tend to screen them out! Several have pulled out of eccie. Every day it gets harder for me to defend eccie to them. That’s a real shame.

Too many of us “gentlemen” seem compelled, even with a lack of personal knowledge of the lady which is being “discussed”, to make negative remarks – “Too old!” or “Too pricy!” or “CBJ – Pass!” or posting to comment on one or more physical features the “Gent” finds unattractive to him. I don’t talk shit like that in my real life and I don’t do that in my hobby life either.

Not your preference or style? Move on. Say something nice if you have to say it. Otherwise don’t prove yourself to be a Shit, just shut the fuck up. Selfishly speaking, I fully believe the more polite approach I have chosen has led to a much better hobby experience for me in terms of my reputation with the ladies, which I would also add is what really matters to me.

If you have some personal knowledge to share, even if not positive, share it, but do it in a classy way. In my opinion, which may be dated, I don't call them "Hos" or "Bitches" - they are Ladies to me and that they will be!

The “Gents” on eccie, at least the more seasoned ones, should know better. We should post more positively here. We should primarily post from personal knowledge and not speculation or rumor. We should post ABOUT the LADIES, not to brag or to establish how great we are in the sack or to establish a personal Fiefdom or Powerbase – let’s share positive (and polite) information about the Ladies! That's why I'm here.

When we have a concern or an issue, we can handle that much better and in a classy way – some of what has been posted would have better been handled privately or better investigated before letting the shit flow. I’m talking mostly about in Welcome and Co-ed, which a few “eccie pigs”, excuse me, I should have said “eccie gents” have turned into a rancid cesspool. Just look down the list here and see how many threads are disrespectful and negative or, may have started positive but have been brought face down in pure crap.

While I’m on a roll and well ready for the flaming that likely lies ahead for RT, a comment about the Review boards … Lots of shit here too. Why is it that when a “Gent” posts a “No” recommendation, he is immediately complimented for his “honesty”?

Yes, there are times for a “No” review, but my observations is that a “No” review all too often really means one of the following: (a) Gent did not do his homework; (b) Gent didn’t really know what he wanted; (c) the Gent is pretty negative at a deeply personal level; (d) the Gent really doesn’t like women; or (d) the Gent needs to find another hobby. Just sayin’

So how could we make this board more useful for the Gents and Ladies as well? Not an easy task. I guess the best we can do is to do what we can to discourage negative posts and posters – sometimes posting to hold them accountable and sometimes just ignoring them. Further we can encourage those who bring positive information from personal knowledge to the board towards all enjoying and benefiting most from our time here.

OK, I’ve had my say … That's more negative than I like to be, apologies for that, so back to posting good stuff for me, I hope. Flame away if you like.

Yours Tworthy,
Russ
ThreAD!

(heh)

(the "heh" means I'm making a joke.)
Yes, there are times for a “No” review, but my observations is that a “No” review all too often really means one of the following: (a) Gent did not do his homework; (b) Gent didn’t really know what he wanted; (c) the Gent is pretty negative at a deeply personal level; (d) the Gent really doesn’t like women; or (d) the Gent needs to find another hobby. Just sayin’ Originally Posted by Russ Tworthy
In my opinion a lot of NO's come from disappointment. The disappointment comes when they have met a lady who misrepresents herself. Then he is led astray by reviews that are overly praising of the lady. Now this guy has done his homework, but he has been misled.

It's one of the reasons people like SL's reviews so much, his camera doesn't lie.

Then there is the service aspect, many ladies state they are YMMV. This also contributes heavily to the disappointment factor. A guy goes in having done his homework, only to find he is not getting the same service that another guy has gotten. Did he really get that level of service, or is he exaggerating the experience?

All the homework in the world will never tell us!

Here's an example of how I chose to deal with a disappointment in appearance. Service and TCB were good, just all the glowing reviews led me to disappointment.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=755899
I did get a few WK's ripping me for my opinion.

Sorry to you peeps w/o PA, you'll be SYDH.
Well Said Russ, just wish you would have the same respect for folks in the Club when you light up, and blast all of us with that disrespectful cigar.....hehe
eloquently stated, Russ Tworthy, thank you.
Dude, you are living in the past. This is the new day, the new way. Give 'em hell Harry and damned be he who cries "Hold. Enough!" Blast their asses to smitherens, I am the conquerer!
Guess we know who the ladies are loving now. LOL. Have fun and be safe
I'd been hoping that Courtesy, Decency and Common Sense would eventually show up to the party! I haven't been here long (or even been doing this very long), but this post by RT was LONG OVERDUE. - Nilla
Ditto on all the positive comments! Well spoken sir!
Russ,

I fully support your views and agree wholeheartedly. I rarely visit the Co-Ed forum anymore because I'm so disgusted with the negative tone and commentary. My general approach is to set my account to ignore the posts from certain members so I'm not drawn into their drama and negativity. I appreciate your comments but imagine you'll get treated the same as everyone else who has advocated for a more civil and productive discourse in Co-Ed. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, but most of all, thank you for your many excellent reviews. I am indebted to you for your contributions, and reminded that I need to step up my own efforts.
This post, was inspired by some unneeded and frankly off topic negative remarks in a private area, but I thought this discussion more appropriately belonged right here in Co-Ed. I have been thinking about this for a long while and have generally avoided posting in Welcome and Introductions and in Coed Discussions due to what I perceive as a disrespectful and negative attitude that consumes many of the posts here and has had a miserable affect on the boards IMHO.

For what this is worth or not worth, here goes:

Every one of us (I’m talking to the “Gents” here) has his preferences, and our preferences vary all over the board, whether we are considering age, appearance; menu; personality; style; price for time; all or combinations of the above. There is much variety here – we need to embrace and enjoy it!

I choose Ladies to see in my Hobby life based on my personal preferences. When I review I tell about what I experienced from my point of view and try to give enough accurate information for others to know whether the subject of the review is a Lady they might like to see or not like to see based on their own preferences. I do my homework carefully and almost always have a great time. I expect that from other reviewers.

When there is a Lady that does not fall within my personal preferences, I politely move on. It does no good to complain. The constant complaints and disrespect, often directed at age, price point, appearance or menu options, are viewed by a number of the Ladies as the kind of shit that causes them to not want to be a part of eccie and to view male eccie members as a class as Pigs, Shits and worse. I’ve heard Ladies say recently that they look down on eccie members as clients and tend to screen them out! Several have pulled out of eccie. Every day it gets harder for me to defend eccie to them. That’s a real shame.

Too many of us “gentlemen” seem compelled, even with a lack of personal knowledge of the lady which is being “discussed”, to make negative remarks – “Too old!” or “Too pricy!” or “CBJ – Pass!” or posting to comment on one or more physical features the “Gent” finds unattractive to him. I don’t talk shit like that in my real life and I don’t do that in my hobby life either.

Not your preference or style? Move on. Say something nice if you have to say it. Otherwise don’t prove yourself to be a Shit, just shut the fuck up. Selfishly speaking, I fully believe the more polite approach I have chosen has led to a much better hobby experience for me in terms of my reputation with the ladies, which I would also add is what really matters to me.

If you have some personal knowledge to share, even if not positive, share it, but do it in a classy way. In my opinion, which may be dated, I don't call them "Hos" or "Bitches" - they are Ladies to me and that they will be!

The “Gents” on eccie, at least the more seasoned ones, should know better. We should post more positively here. We should primarily post from personal knowledge and not speculation or rumor. We should post ABOUT the LADIES, not to brag or to establish how great we are in the sack or to establish a personal Fiefdom or Powerbase – let’s share positive (and polite) information about the Ladies! That's why I'm here.

When we have a concern or an issue, we can handle that much better and in a classy way – some of what has been posted would have better been handled privately or better investigated before letting the shit flow. I’m talking mostly about in Welcome and Co-ed, which a few “eccie pigs”, excuse me, I should have said “eccie gents” have turned into a rancid cesspool. Just look down the list here and see how many threads are disrespectful and negative or, may have started positive but have been brought face down in pure crap.

While I’m on a roll and well ready for the flaming that likely lies ahead for RT, a comment about the Review boards … Lots of shit here too. Why is it that when a “Gent” posts a “No” recommendation, he is immediately complimented for his “honesty”?

Yes, there are times for a “No” review, but my observations is that a “No” review all too often really means one of the following: (a) Gent did not do his homework; (b) Gent didn’t really know what he wanted; (c) the Gent is pretty negative at a deeply personal level; (d) the Gent really doesn’t like women; or (d) the Gent needs to find another hobby. Just sayin’

So how could we make this board more useful for the Gents and Ladies as well? Not an easy task. I guess the best we can do is to do what we can to discourage negative posts and posters – sometimes posting to hold them accountable and sometimes just ignoring them. Further we can encourage those who bring positive information from personal knowledge to the board towards all enjoying and benefiting most from our time here.

OK, I’ve had my say … That's more negative than I like to be, apologies for that, so back to posting good stuff for me, I hope. Flame away if you like.

Yours Tworthy,
Russ Originally Posted by Russ Tworthy
+1
TNB,

That's been my approach - ignore the drama and those who stir the pot. And normally, I am good ignoring Coed, Welcome and such and spending my time here checking showcases, ads and reading reviews, many of which continue to be the best reviews one can find anywhere, at least from the gents who really like the Ladies and treat them with respect.

What I've been hearing lately from several Ladies I see, which is very troubling, is that the shit talk is having a marked effect on how a number of the eccie "gents" are treating them.

I don't know whether it's newer / younger eccie members who are assuming it's "cool" to be an asshole and an expected part of the "community" (it's laughable to call this place a community these daze) or some part of the general population of "gents" who are being empowered to treat the Ladies with disrespect and even bully them rather than to appreciate them and value what they do for our pleasure.

I wasn't kidding when I noted that some Ladies I know are holding eccie membership against "gents" who call for an appointment. I should not be like that! They should not automatically think "He's an eccie member, he's gonna be a bully and treat me like shit!"

I am convinced that any improvement here, to the extent that might be possible, will have to come from the members and not the staff, at least from what I observe. Shoveling shit is not anything any of the responsible member really want to do.

Improve or not, at least it feels good to let it all hang out and let the Ladies know that some of us really appreciate them! We should not be combatants, but we should hold each other up as equals in our hedonistic pursuits!

I think I just got turned on.... may need to book a session quick!!!

RT
To the OP RT: thank you, sir. This thread made my day
As a distant observer I got the same impression from reading some coed threads and made comments in line with the OP's, and I got a fair amount of blow back, perhaps because I lost my drawl/twang decades ago. But I have heard the same thing from girls from Dallas: ECCIE guys have no respect.

I have no solutions and threads like this are generally sermons to the choir, but opinions like the OP's have to be voiced more often.
  • ztonk
  • 04-29-2015, 05:10 PM
I rarely visit the Co-Ed forum anymore because I'm so disgusted with the negative tone and commentary. Originally Posted by TittiesNBeer
Then you are contributing to the problem just as much as the negative commenters.

If you and people like you don't post positive commentary and provide a normal tone, you leave it to others to set the tone.

ztonk