Is the crew having a psychotic breakdown or is Eccie merely entering into the realm of the Twilight zone?

After a manic and massive display of bumping his own threads and dominating the boards W suddenly disables his account which he's had since early ASPD and God only knows what he'll re-emerge as.

Meanwhile his lackies seem intent upon rendering the board completely dysfunctional by flooding the forums with emoticons and bumped 4 year old threads. Now the place has just become weird.

What is wrong with these people? I guess this is what happens when the hobby seeps so deeply into your personal life that your entire self identity becomes that of a monger on a fuck board rather than just a guy who hobbies.

This place is pretty much useless which clearly seems to be the intent behind the bizarre behavior.

A continued desperate attempt to get a reaction at all costs.

When folks put you on ignore then bump all threads so that they have to notice you.

It's just as well I suppose as Eccie has been a complete bust for quite some time now.

Fortunately there are better options available.
This full moon (just passed 100% last night) was an unusually strong one. Perhaps hat's part of it?
Hey mods psychotic breakdowns are medical speculation!
Get to work on this violation.
Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action,

SL, Rod, and the other fucktard need a time out. and medication....lots of it. lol

And a hug.. they recently lost a bromance member... be gentle
I think they need something stronger:

or just
may be:

I am just happy with a
well your part of the 'they' we wont judge if you want to go suck and fuck the other two but we demand a review. we just wont read it.
well your part of the 'they' we wont judge if you want to go suck and fuck the other two but we demand a review. we just wont read it. Originally Posted by budman33
Is that why you don't have any .... reviews???
This full moon (just passed 100% last night) was an unusually strong one. Perhaps hat's part of it? Originally Posted by RovingGeek
+1

The Sharknado of Coed.
Is that why you don't have any .... reviews??? Originally Posted by fun2come
Believe it or not, some guys just don't post reviews. Shocking, I know, but it's more common than you think.
Believe it or not, some guys just don't post reviews. Shocking, I know, but it's more common than you think. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

BUT the QUESTION was WHY ????
... and it was directed at budman33 , unless you are HIM, then you can answer...

ah, answer anyway, this is an open forum
Thanks for reminding us there is something more worthless than people who don't post threads complaining about threads. People who contribute nothing and complain