Don't play dumb Sue.... You know EXACTLY what I am saying....

The below response, dramatic in nature, is presented here so as to not tarnish Sue's ADvertisement on her willingness to serve the homosexuals in the group by ass fucking them.

If you don't I'm sure you or Claire can whip up/fabricate some new handle to help run the ad right?
Originally Posted by Whispers
what? what exactly are u saying? I do not even talk to claire nor does she anything to do with me or my business or this thread. austin powers is real guy who has dared to post his experiences with me. I totally call you out on this BS lie and Austin powers will too. this is patently untrue lies. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Don't play dumb..... You know exactly what I am saying.

I am saying that I do not remotely believe a "guy" materializes and writes a review of his ass getting reemed by you and immediately engages in the kind of conversation following. I believe it to be a fabrication of you and/or Claires simply to serve a promotional purpose.

Most guys do not display such homosexual tendencies and those they do are not so quick as well as outgoing as to brag about it here.....

Especially in an environment that is "supposedly" so hostile that it runs people off it simply has never played out that way in the past. And as I said... I am not buying into it now.

Most of what she has written about the experience reads like a woman, TS or gay guy.

Austin powers is real. I hope he will come in and defend his existence by himself. I am 100% truthful and this guy is real. And for you to suggest otherwise is baldfaced lie. I have plenty of great reviews and everyone knows i am a legitimate and respected provider who does not need to stoop to such bs lies. I am standing tall here and standing by the truth. go bully someone else. I am telling the truth and you are making stuff up here. I do not talk to claire or go to her parties or have anything to do with her. I am at a loss why you have drug her into this.
Whispers; not picking a fight but you are totally wrong.. Try going to any "couples" site and 1/2 of the guys there are jerking their pickle on cam and hoping or asking for other GUY(S) to watch, join, or call on the phone.. It's puzzling to me why Bi guys go to a "couples swinging site" and then outnumber the women by a factor of 5, but it's true.

I can't verify this "Austin Powers" guy in anyway, but now days, the guys that are into role exchanges are much more numerous than in our heydays.. I wouldn't doubt for a minute, Sue is legit and honest.. It's not for many of us, but you'd be surprised how many are into that play.. Times are a-changing.. Calling her out isn't going to change anything.. or solve anything.. just sayin'... look at the post LOOKING FOR PEGGING.. for every kink, there's someone to fill the niche.
lots of guys like ass play and they are not gay. you are showing your bigotry and ignorance here. I always play safely.
lots of queens like ass play and they are gay. you are showing your bigotry and ignorance here. I always play safely. Originally Posted by sue_nami
FTFY
FTFY Originally Posted by rockerrick
and we all know the guys squawking the loudest about others being gay are often closet cases themselves. it is nothing to do with being gay to enjoy a sensual massage on your prostate and if you think other wise you are uneducated on the issue and might just want to give it a try. the majority of my clients like it and ask for it and you are missing out. sorry for your limited sex life.
Limited sex life? Hardly, the only thing being limited is foreign objects going up my ass where they don't belong. Sorry I'm hetero, and the only thing turning me on is pussy and tits. I don't even do Greek with my SO. I have done greek, but the fact remains it's an out door, and I don't get my jollies going in it.
and we all know the guys squawking the loudest about others being gay are often closet cases themselves. it is nothing to do with being gay to enjoy a sensual massage on your prostate and if you think other wise you are uneducated on the issue and might just want to give it a try. the majority of my clients like it and ask for it and you are missing out. sorry for your limited sex life. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I believe there is a difference between a guy getting a "sensual massage of his prostate" and being slammed in the ass by a woman wearing a strap on dick probably bigger than his own......
and there are guys who like stuff anywhere on the continuum. so why do u feel the need to judge them for what? the SIZE of the object? like a finger is ok but a toy isn't? why is it of any concern to you what other men do with their ass?
What's the matter your finger already lubed up with no where to stick it?
I believe there is a difference between a guy getting a "sensual massage of his prostate" and being slammed in the ass by a woman wearing a strap on dick probably bigger than his own......
Originally Posted by Whispers
Trust me: THERE IS !!!!

some like it, some don't
and there are guys who like stuff anywhere on the continuum. so why do u feel the need to judge them for what? the SIZE of the object? like a finger is ok but a toy isn't? why is it of any concern to you what other men do with their ass? Originally Posted by sue_nami
I don't go looking for discussions about it but when you stick him right here in coed then you're going to see others weigh in with their opinions
What's gay about a dude getting fucked by a woman? By that logic, any sex other than P in V is gay.

You know what's actually sort of gay? Dude's being all "high five, bro, your review has had my wiener hard all day. Yum!" (I don't think gay stuff is gross or whatever, but ya gotta laugh at clearly homophobic dudes virtually circle jerking.)
I am saying that I do not remotely believe a "guy" materializes and writes a review of his ass getting reemed by you and immediately engages in the kind of conversation following Originally Posted by Whispers
So the fact that you personally doubt my existence means I don't exist.